• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on this open-book graphic rubble

S

StarlaUO

Hello,

Would like to know if anyone has bought or sold this piece of rubble and what's the value? Thank You.

I

imported_feath

I had my eye on those, but never got one
... no ones answered you probably because no one knows. I'd put it higher than the reg's and lower than the clothes... so, maybe 5m?

G

How did you even get it? I know none of the books on LS could be made into rubble..

S

StarlaUO

Thank you for the info, I got it on Oceania, Tram facet, have to cross the bridge to the other part of the island, where there's a npc that gives out quest... haha sorry for the blurry description, the name of the npc just slipped my mind.

G

I know what you're talking about, we lured a light demon to that side since there were unburned plants still and someone wanted to see if those big trees would rubble-tize (didn't). But there was nothing in that building on Baja but a bunch of inkstands.

G

Looks like someone stole Gareth's reading material. Well, that's clever. Probably 20mil eventually on these, will be few around.