• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on the new ingredients

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would be good prices for the new ingredients needed for chocolatiering?

Ingredients include:

Sugar
Cocoa Butter
Chocolate Liquer

And i think something else (cant recall)

Thanks!

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

vanilla is the fouth ingrediant. As far as I know done of the ingredients stack. I don't know yet if the chocolate does (I assume it doesn't). The big question is does it have a use other than taking up storage?

G

heh heh If you know where to go you can take a noob
and get them without much trouble......

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for those of us that don't exploit the system through the way you're talking about, the drops aren't that common.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well for those of us that don't exploit the system through the way you're talking about, the drops aren't that common.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh??? do tell us about this exploit your talking about.

The way I collect them if your not paying attention you can be killed
very easy...But.. if your paying attention even a noob can get them...

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no clue what way you're talking about...the only noob way that people know about is the young status. Which I haven't had a young account in ten years or so because I declare myself done with young status the minute i get in game. ^_^

I prefer a challenge rather than an easy option for getting a ton of paragons quickly.

That being said, I received 2 in an hour, cocoa butter and sugar. I've heard that other people are getting them a lot less....so legitimate price check....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The ingredients tend to run in spurts. I managed to get 5 ingredients out of 7 paras (the toughest being juka warrior and imp paras, but mostly mongbats, rats and slimes) one night, and get none from 5 paras the next day.

Your best bet is to find a low-threat champ spawn in ilshenar (such as the first stages of any of them; preferably not Semidar or Neera- I HATE imps, and the spellcasting undead are about as bad in huge numbers even at first stage - the spider spawn is ok, with lots of orange petals), and work it for paragon spawn, not letting it advance to a real threat level (unless you really want to do the spawn). Barracoon &amp; Rikktor have easy enough second stages to let it advance it that far.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The ingredients tend to run in spurts. I managed to get 5 ingredients out of 7 paras (the toughest being juka warrior and imp paras, but mostly mongbats, rats and slimes) one night, and get none from 5 paras the next day.

Your best bet is to find a low-threat champ spawn in ilshenar (such as the first stages of any of them; preferably not Semidar or Neera- I HATE imps, and the spellcasting undead are about as bad in huge numbers even at first stage - the spider spawn is ok, with lots of orange petals), and work it for paragon spawn, not letting it advance to a real threat level (unless you really want to do the spawn). Barracoon &amp; Rikktor have easy enough second stages to let it advance it that far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my wife and I went to Valor to do just that....then we ended up just duo'ing the spawn and killing Barracoon.... got ALOT of Vanilla....none of the other ingreds though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have no clue what way you're talking about...the only noob way that people know about is the young status.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me know how this works for you, this never crossed my mind
till you said it...