• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on some stuff

• Thread starter Sal Catskills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sal Catskills

Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard (Ice White Sash)
A Leather Tunic Sewn By Cobbler (and arms, gloves , gorget, cap, and studded leather legs)
A bunch of "Of Exceptional Quality" stuff
Sheet Music(facing E W)
Blood Pact
Orcish Engineer Toolkit
Singing Ball
War Drum of Air
The Head of Lord NEED MONEY
Dark Green Bottle of Hairdye
Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment
Gladiator Boots
Trammel Moonstone
Platemail Made by Mad MIke [Exceptional] (full set of verite)
Sword of the Champion
Orc Helm (has the stats of orc chief helm, 5 self repair, 3 hp regen, 100 luck, 30 hci, 23 phys resist, 1 fire, 23 cold, 3 poison, 5 energy)
Ornament of the Magician
Arcane Shield
Inquisitor's Resolution
Hat of the Magi

Maybe eventually my account which has "Salvatore the Grandmaster Duelist"

G

Will any of the items listed be for sale once you've gotten PC's? Also there is someone on Atlantic with the same Title "Grandmaster Duelist", as well as a player who moved to atlantic within the past year and I believe has since moved to Europa with the next title up...legendary duelist? I forget exactly what it was, but it was the next level up from gm duelist.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well its not in the events page that i could find...but i really dont see it being worth 100m....id say 50m IMO

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

well its not in the events page that i could find...but i really dont see it being worth 100m....id say 50m IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not in the event page because it is a Seer item.

War Drum of Air
War Drum of Fire
War Drum of Earth
War Drum of water

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya...and u know i knew that too cuz i think hemi had the fire one or something....i was mistaking it for an event item tho lol...ah well i still see it as around 50-100m i guess thats if it still has full charges n stuff?....atleast i think those had charges im getting confused lol too many drums out there:p

S

Sal Catskills

Bump.....can someone just go through and list out prices.

I

imported_Cysphruo

Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard (Ice White Sash)
1-3mil

A Leather Tunic Sewn By Cobbler (and arms, gloves , gorget, cap, and studded
leather legs)
full set? find the right collector, 10-30mil+?

A bunch of "Of Exceptional Quality" stuff
have to find a collector but anywhere from 50k-300k+ depending on the collector, i havent sold those in a long time

Orcish Engineer Toolkit
40mil+?

Singing Ball
40mil easy, can sell for more

The Head of Lord NEED MONEY
can it be locked down? 5-15mil

Gladiator Boots
do they have mods? if so they are worth A LOT

Trammel Moonstone
junk

Platemail Made by Mad MIke [Exceptional] (full set of verite)
find a collector, 5-20mil?

Orc Helm (has the stats of orc chief helm, 5 self repair, 3 hp regen, 100 luck, 30 hci, 23 phys resist, 1 fire, 23 cold, 3 poison, 5 energy)
hundreds of millions, probably a lot more i think

G

Didn't that other war drum of earth just sell for like 125m or something? Which would equate to around $200-250

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard (Ice White Sash)-2m

A Leather Tunic Sewn By Cobbler (and arms, gloves , gorget, cap, and studded leather legs)-5m per piece

A bunch of "Of Exceptional Quality" stuff-50-250k

Sheet Music(facing E W)-30m

Blood Pact-125m

Orcish Engineer Toolkit-10-20m

Singing Ball-30-40m top imo

War Drum of Air-50-100m

The Head of Lord NEED MONEY-5-10m

Dark Green Bottle of Hairdye-500k-2m

Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment-10-20m

Gladiator Boots-50-100m

Trammel Moonstone-5k

Platemail Made by Mad MIke [Exceptional] (full set of verite)-close to the same as sewn by...2-4m per piece

Sword of the Champion-50-100m

Orc Helm (has the stats of orc chief helm, 5 self repair, 3 hp regen, 100 luck, 30 hci, 23 phys resist, 1 fire, 23 cold, 3 poison, 5 energy)-150-200m (was duped is why price is a lil lower)

Ornament of the Magician-30-25m

Arcane Shield-3-5m

Inquisitor's Resolution-30-40m

Hat of the Magi-15m

I

imported_Cysphruo

threw a singing ball on a vendor a couple days ago at 40 mil and it sold within minutes, so im sure it could easily go for more
the toolkit a friend of mine just sold one for 40 about a month ago

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ur getting lucky then at new buyers lol....singing ball can possibly fetch up to 50m probably but its not really worth it....and toolkit i jus bought 2 for 15m within past month

S

Sal Catskills

forgot to add burning wood fragments...bright orange looking

G

Orny is 30-25m?

Also I find them for 38-42 on most shards and I sell them for 37-39 and they last 2-3 days at most.

Also hat of the magi 15m? These are generally 20-25m, I dont know where you find them for that price unless you're buying them in bulk, other wise you've got some damn sweet luck....

G

well damn i gotta come hang out where you're chillin, I can deal with 15m homs, and making 10m profit....

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, and crimmys were down to like 12-14m and now back up to 16-18m whats up with that?.....they were down like a week ago

G

I'ld explain it to you, but I don't wish to do so in an open forum. It would give away completely legal trade secrets.