• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on some rares Please

UOaddict21

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a price range on these items. I'm thinking of putting them in an auction/sell/trade and I'd like to know a general price range for each if possible, thanks. I don't know if prices vary from shard to shard, but items are on Baja and may go to either Atlantic, Legends, or Lake Superior.

-a "Wig" facing east
-"skull with candle" unlit facing front-on
-a green "light"
-pumice (x2)
-A Wrist Watch (x3)
-old "goblet" golden colored
-A Straw Hat Sewn By Wild Angel
-"Fruit Cake"
-"A Champagne Glass" greenish color
-"A Bottle Of Champagne" full
-"A Bottle of Eggnog" full
-"Seasons Greetings" card greyish
-"flowerpot" (x2)
-"An Interior House Door Key"
-"key ring" (x3 various styles)
-"green" clothing
-"Diamond Weddingband"
-"Tree Ornament Weddingband"
-Valentine's cards and muffins
-Scissors with 83 uses
-potion stack reading "A Heal Potion"

G

-a green "light" - I see these for around 2-9m
-pumice (x2) - 1-3m on ATL
-"flowerpot" (x2) - around 400-700k Atl/Ls
-"An Interior House Door Key" - 500-1.5 - Atl, tends to vary alot though
-"green" clothing - 1-4m Atl - havent seen any sold in awhile though, so may have changed
-"Tree Ornament Weddingband" - At least 1-4m, maybe more, depends on the buyer - several individuals are trying to get a full set value, as not many have been publicly sold in the recent past, so if a full set is sold soon you can then reassess the value based on the fraction of the full set

There's a few things I may be interested in, but I'm not sure about prices on. If you get prices please let me know! Also, I'm on Atl and Ls so if you transfer to either of these shards please let me know as well!

Thanks!

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

-A Wrist Watch (x3) 750k - 1 million each
-"Fruit Cake" 1.5 - 2 million
-"A Champagne Glass" greenish color 750k - 1 million
-"A Bottle Of Champagne" full 1 - 2 million
-"A Bottle of Eggnog" full 1 - 2 million
-"Seasons Greetings" card greyish 1 - 1. 5 millon

[/ QUOTE ]

These are rough estimates on Great Lakes, and are probably at the low end of what you could get if you're patient.