• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on some possible rares

Abercoby

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, as the topic says i'm wandering if they have any value :

- "Member of the royal britannian guard" (yellow body sash)

- "2 iron ingot" (reversed and they seem to be in a sigle row, like one piece)

- "An obsidian statue of a thought-provoking writer" (black statue)

- "An evil orc helm" (yellow color)

- "An orcish bow" (black color)

- "A rose" (blessed with text "thank you <name>, for supporting ultima online!")

- "A guild deed" (seems to be an ordinary deed, are they common? never created a guild before... xD)

- Full platemail suit, every part reads "platemail gorget" i.e. and they have a greenish oil color, not indicating the material :S

Thank you in advane

G

- "Member of the royal britannian guard" (yellow body sash) anywhere from 1-4 million although this ones sounds like a Europa one so I am not too sure as I have never had the opportunity

- "2 iron ingot" (reversed and they seem to be in a sigle row, like one piece) Unsure

- "An obsidian statue of a thought-provoking writer" (black statue) 200 to 400k depending on if someone really needs it for their collection

- "An evil orc helm" (yellow color) I believe not much

- "An orcish bow" (black color) again not much

- "A rose" (blessed with text "thank you <name>, for supporting ultima online!") AOS rose genrally sell these for 50 to 75k myself

- "A guild deed" (seems to be an ordinary deed, are they common? never created a guild before... xD) if it is just the deed 500 to a mill is what people price them at..didn't say they sell for that unless it says deed to a Guildstone then 2 to 4 mill or more depending on Guild name

- Full platemail suit, every part reads "platemail gorget" i.e. and they have a greenish oil color, not indicating the material :S unsure without more details

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i believe this sounds like the ingots that spawn at smiths shops? not sure on a price but not super hard to find .. on the level with 'wire' and 'forged metal' i'd say

I

imported_feath

<blockquote><hr>

i believe this sounds like the ingots that spawn at smiths shops? not sure on a price but not super hard to find .. on the level with 'wire' and 'forged metal' i'd say

[/ QUOTE ]

thats it exactly. Sold on europa 1kish

G

Hi there,

you have any pic on the full plate suit or maybe I could see it ingame?

Regards
The Scandinavian