• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on some items please

R

Ralcor

All of these items have been in my possession since pretram
Skinned Deer faces ew
Moulding Board
Burned Food
Kettle
Frypan
Pot no handle
Pot small with handle
Tray ns
Tray ew
Hay thin scattered
Bottle looks like ketchup bottle
Skull Mug
Pitcher
Bottles Of Liquor 4 connected
Book open ew
Ceramic Mug
Mug looks like ceramic mug
A Mug looks like a glass
A Container looks like a glass
Playing Cards deck with 2 hand
Cards deck only
Brush
Folded Sheet
Silverware
Sheet Music
Goblet gold colored
Skull With Candle lit
Vase
Wash Basin
Bloody Water
Basin container
Bloody Bandage
Backpack facing ns
Empty Jar
Bridle
Lantern has hook from hanging lantern used to be animated but is broken now
Tree Ornament Necklace

there are a couple others but dont want to make this list 2 long thx for your time

R

Ralcor

nothing? no one can give me any info?
skinned deer - yea i know you can get it from doom this faces the other way and was obtained from the invasion of trinsic there was an evil oman befor the attack and it and a skinned goat appeared and its been mine since
this used to be a super high priced item
Im considering selling it all I dont know what id do with the gold since it really has no use to me even though i have almost none considering this economy

currently my account is inactive and i no longer care so when you guys say give me your stuff stand in line

each item has a story ill make pics if someone asks otherwise im not gunna bother

T

Teufel_Hund

Give it a day or two before you get too frustrated. This forum is not as active as it once was and some of the items you have are indeed high dollar. You will get your answers, just don't sell to the first guy PM'n ya offering 50 mill! :)

WizzaX

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to see those items and hear their stories!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats the story behind the brush ? i wouldn't mind having that, to go beside my barber scissors.

R

Ralcor

Well not meant for humans duno what an elf is that makes sure the mane is nice on horseies and as a young thief i stumbled upon it sitting there the npcs watched it closely and with the traffic of the day i had to watch my step or hand be it.... yet it became mine as i ran all gray through town the miners eyed me but were more worried about dragging thier ore to the forge ehh only if it was the horse dung

i cant take pictures like i used to so i will lock a rune down at ragnars crypt north corner luna lake superior go take a look not everything is out. the keg on the bar is open drink what you can but dont take more than you can drink cause it wont be refilled anytime soon

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strange pink leggings (doesn't look sigil), fire, blue lantern and bow of exorcism are awesome. Where by chance did you attain those items? I know where the bow comes from but it is extremely rare considering it's exorcism and also happens to have an elemental slayer as well.

R

Ralcor

pink leggings are a vendor bug when t2a came out (npcs sold them or tram you are talking bout somting that is long gone if you see the mrunning at you hope you are insured cause they already ran away from you)if i remember correctly the lantern is cause i listened in the recent em event the bow omg i was the best juka bow salesman around 2 bad my stuff decayed that wasnt enhanced that scimitar was exorcism it sits there for memory s that was hard to get

W

Wraith One

Skinned Deer faces ew unsure last I saw up for sale was 85mil
Moulding Board last one up for sale was on here in an auction got around 200+mil
Burned Food unsure on this one havent seen it up for sale recently
Kettle 15-25mil
Frypan not as common as the dirtied version probably around 60+mil
Pot no handle same as frypan above
Pot small with handle same as frypan above
Tray ns around 15-20mil
Tray ew 15-20mil
Hay thin scattered around 10-12mil
Bottle looks like ketchup bottle I'm assuming its a red flask style probably around 60-80mil
Skull Mug hold this one current problems with this item
Pitcher
Bottles Of Liquor 4 connected
Book open ew around 5-8mil also depends on style
Ceramic Mug around 18mil
Mug looks like ceramic mug around 18mil
A Mug looks like a glass around 35mil assuming its the blue colored one
A Container looks like a glass around 35mil assuming its the blue colored one
Playing Cards deck with 2 hand usually around 45-55mil
Cards deck only around 30-35mil
Brush 2 styles of usually runs around 100mil
Folded Sheet usually around 40-50mil
Silverware around 25-30mil
Sheet Music
Goblet gold colored around 5-8mil
Skull With Candle lit around 10-15mil
Vase 35-45mil
Wash Basin 20-25mil
Bloody Water
Basin container
Bloody Bandage 5-8mil
Backpack facing ns
Empty Jar
Bridle

I left a few blank as I haven't seen any up for sale recently.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi, sent you a couple of PMs. Iam interested in some of the items. Can you icq me at 123172317?

Thanks,