• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on some armor and items pls:)

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some things that i need to sell ...
Some barbed armor :
leather legs - stam incr 8, mana incr 6, 6,21,5,16,8
leather legs - stam regen2, lmc 7, 5,16,15,7,17
leather legs - stam inc5, mana regen1, 8,19,5,14,21
l. legs - stam regen2 , lmc7, 5,16,15,7,17
l. tunic - hp inc 4, refl phys dam 10, lrc16, 7,21,5,7,19
l. gloves - luck 57, 15,18,5,22,7
l. gloves - self rep 3, hp incr3, lrc 19, 13,16,7,8,7
l sleeves - self rep 3, hp incr 4, lmc 5, lrc 14, 5,5,7,7,9
l gorget - self rep 3, stam incr 7, mana regen1, lmc4, lrc18, 5,8,5,7,8

and also
arctic d dealer, nox ranger's heavy cb, staff of power, bonesmasher, nights kiss, raeds glory, talon bite, wrath of the dryad, blade dancer and many more things lol that i dont know the price for (or what they r for lol) :)) so help! pls :D lol

M

MasterP

All the stuff you have listed is not worth anything anymore. Most people have spent 100's of Mills on kits that have stuff like 2MR 6+LMC 75+ resist with LRC or better. All minor arties are useless except for the dci pices and they are only like 50-150k each.

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the stuff you have listed is not worth anything anymore. Most people have spent 100's of Mills on kits that have stuff like 2MR 6+LMC 75+ resist with LRC or better. All minor arties are useless except for the dci pices and they are only like 50-150k each.
lol hiya P :)
good to know ... so what should i aim for in game? lol (besides pvp..trying to get some weps at least) what pays well?:D

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol hiya P :)
good to know ... so what should i aim for in game? lol (besides pvp..trying to get some weps at least) what pays well?:D
Farming Skeletal Liches for the Conjurer's items and selling them would be a good plan. I don't have time to get even one yet, myself, so there is little competition.... enjoy.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are some prices, it will all sell on a Luna vendor if given some time. Regards, Pete

leather legs - stam incr 8, mana incr 6, 6,21,5,16,8 -100k

leather legs - stam regen2, lmc 7, 5,16,15,7,17 -80k

leather legs - stam inc5, mana regen1, 8,19,5,14,21 -80k

l. tunic - hp inc 4, refl phys dam 10, lrc16, 7,21,5,7,19 -70k

l. gloves - luck 57, 15,18,5,22,7 -75k

l. gloves - self rep 3, hp incr3, lrc 19, 13,16,7,8,7 -70k

l sleeves - self rep 3, hp incr 4, lmc 5, lrc 14, 5,5,7,7,9 -10k

l gorget - self rep 3, stam incr 7, mana regen1, lmc4, lrc18, 5,8,5,7,8 -20k

arctic d dealer -5k

nox ranger's heavy cb -8k

staff of power -10k

bonesmasher -5k

nights kiss -15k

raeds glory -8k

talon bite -10k

wrath of the dryad -15k

blade dancer -8k

Freona_Apple

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farming Skeletal Liches for the Conjurer's items and selling them would be a good plan. I don't have time to get even one yet, myself, so there is little competition.... enjoy.
Thank you:) i have tried killing a few... didn't see anything but some gold and lots of ugly items:) Maybe i just dont know what to look for lol

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have tried killing a few... didn't see anything but some gold and lots of ugly items:) Maybe i just dont know what to look for lol
The spellbook appears on the corpse and it is a blood red, fairly standout. I don't know what the talisman looks like as I have not received one as yet.

Either are fairly rare drops but worth a few million.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tals are same Blood Red Color, they look like the round orig Library Tali

M

MasterP

Best bet is to spawn sell scrolls then buy barbed/horned kits and bronze/val hammers. This is your fastest way to get rich unless you got gold and can come up on something really cheap and sell it for alot...If your back to uo tho leave me a pm with your icq ill help you out some. Btw this is old skool Mystical/Juvenile.