• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check on Sigil Color Spell Book

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey everyone,

On the idoc castle that fell a couple weeks ago, I grabbed many things. One was a sigil color spell book.

Was wondering if these still have value?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks !!

Happy Meal

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
And is the clothing worth anything? There were a couple true sigil color items in a bag. One was a staff she used a personal bless deed on

Sorry, not good with the clothing and sigil color stuff

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Spellbook - 250k-1m (pending shard)

Clothing can be replicated with a regular dye tub, (index #11 / hue 9718371). So not worth anything unless its old tagged/player crafted (blessed) etc etc...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The clothing unfortunately is not worth anything, because the true sigil color was added to normal dye tubs you can get from an NPC years ago. Which means that people can make as many sigil colored clothing items as they want.

I used to see sigil colored spell books for about 300k each on Atlantic vendors but it's been awhile so I'm not sure if the price has changed since then.