• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on sick luck gloves

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been using them for a while in my suit, but was just curious what general price range would be on them, and with that info i would decide if i would wanna keep using or possibly auction them

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right on. doubt i would bother with alterations to suit for anything less than a plat, so if i auctioned i would start reserve there

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
just curious what general price range would be on them, and with that info i would decide if i would wanna keep using or possibly auction them
I would say that 200M is low...

really low these days.

Last I knew things with that many mods (what... 16/17 of them with a few being maxed) no longer drop due to the Devs "fixing" it.... armor now seems to be capped at 13ish or so. I could be wrong, but seems to me they capped it along the same time they capped jewls.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno, that's why i tossed a PC... i've had at least 5 peeps hit me up privately about these... like i said, i'm not making any moves on them for less than a plat reserve