• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check On Sexy Battle Mage Bracelet

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
wth? Please tell me this is some kind of photoshop joke.... I remember a point and time where the Dev's were looking at making the game LESS item based, smh, seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Should bring on heck of a price tho, good luck with it.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PC at least couple bill if not more to be honest (if it is real)

I would never sell something like that if I found it heh.

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PC at least couple bill if not more to be honest (if it is real)

I would never sell something like that if I found it heh.
Since when a bushido warrior need lrc and faster casting /recovery? Yes its a nice peice but sadly the skills and these 3 mods do not go together very well . Kinda make tthe piece less desirable. But JUst for the 10 ssi 8 dex 20dci and the 2 skills make its not bad at all hehe just the damn lrc and castings which I find useless a bit unless you have a crazy hybrid temp...

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
agree on a dexxor/archer using bushido doesnt need the lrc or 3/1 but if im not mistake you still need 90 tactics to use specials like bleed on a warfork and bushido or ninjitsu to use nerve strike with a bokuto, so this will be ideal for a mage using any weapon or a nerve strike mage, thats 15 skill you dont need and can add else where, the 10 ssi would be a + for that temp..but i agree it could be better would have loved to see that -100 luck be HCI and the nightsight but UO isnt that nice to me lol

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since when a bushido warrior need lrc and faster casting /recovery? Yes its a nice peice but sadly the skills and these 3 mods do not go together very well . Kinda make tthe piece less desirable. But JUst for the 10 ssi 8 dex 20dci and the 2 skills make its not bad at all hehe just the damn lrc and castings which I find useless a bit unless you have a crazy hybrid temp...
I would slap that thing on a wammy or pvp necro dexxer.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agree on a dexxor/archer using bushido doesnt need the lrc or 3/1 but if im not mistake you still need 90 tactics to use specials like bleed on a warfork and bushido or ninjitsu to use nerve strike with a bokuto, so this will be ideal for a mage using any weapon or a nerve strike mage, thats 15 skill you dont need and can add else where, the 10 ssi would be a + for that temp..but i agree it could be better would have loved to see that -100 luck be HCI and the nightsight but UO isnt that nice to me lol
Something to Consider... Lightning Strike Doesn't fail at 50 Bush if I remember correctly & when toggled gives you 50% HCI so you could build a "Battle Mage" Style Template that uses 120 Tac / Anat / 100 DI if you could fit it all and just use BASE weapon dmg + hit effect obviously and toggle Light Strike so that you actually LAND those hits.

Sick Jewel though.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heres what I did with it. Ive never ever played a dexxer before and I've been killing people pretty good.. Having the necro skills and the casting really helps. Ive seen chars like this but not as juiced up, not with the LRC too and the jewel makes the template. We used it in a choke the other night and its really just not fair there. Alot of damage and alot of interruptions on area affect.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 Swords
105 Tactics
100 Anat
105 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
100 Bushido
100 Parry
60 Healing (Bandages heal for 29-46) Still have confidence and pots

Nerve strike to paralize target will hit for 30 even more cause i'll use 100% poison weps and corpse skin. Poison strike after that will hit for 20 or more depending on resist
and painspike will hit for 18. I can also throw a revent and strangle. I can evil omen as well and hit for almost twice the damage on the next hit.

I made the suit with 95 fire resist so i'll be in vampirec embrace form non stop. With it i'm immune to poison, gain +3 mana regeneration, +15 stamina regeneration. I cannot
use a cure potion but im immune to poison. if the poison doesnt cure for whatever reason i'll pop out of form and chug a cure.

This template is probably the first good one of its kind as it can really be nasty in a choke. I can wither and arm a twinkling scimiter thats 50% hit poison area while doing whirlwind attack too.
That damage will be 20+ from the wither, 5+ from the hit area and 10+ for whirlwind to anyone within a 2 tile radias of me. The damage alone is sick but the interuptions even better.
This char pretty much has full casting abilities AND full dexxer abilities. The bracelet I got was really ******** and worth 3b because you cant do this without it. The character having parry and bushido
allows it to evade for 6 seconds every 20 seconds too. JUST ********. Having bandaged to heal, potions spirit speak and confidence not only makes this a sick DPS template but probably the best surviveability in the game too.
The only weakness is I cannot rez someone but i'll carry jewels for that:)

Heres the suit, It having 2/6 casting is unreal. Its horrible that ive never played a dexxer but if im gonna try it im confident that this is the way to go.

(Yah I know its sick for a mage suit and its full dexxer abilities too lol)
2 Faster Casting
6 Fast Cast Recovery
55 Lower Mana Cost
100% Lower Reagent Cost
45 DCI
50 HCI
80 Damage Increase
Resists are 72 95 88 76 75 (Suits studded too so i can literally drop DCI and get the resists to 75 75 75 75 75
18 HP Regeneration
22 Mana Regeneration
15 Stamina Regeneration
13 Dex
1 Str
15 Int
17 Damage Eater
4 Casting Focus
10% SSI

Then the wep swings at 1.25 per second and is 100% poison damage. If someone doesnt respect their poison resist they are screwed hardcore.

50% Hit Lightning
50% Hit Lower Defense
50% Hit Mana Leech
60 Damage Increase
5 HCI
8% Hit Lower Attack

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Your right, LS doesn't really fail at 50 and LS only adds 5% to hci, but using bush with a mage you only want it for evasion and nerve strike on a bokuto, nerve strike needs 90 bush to use and evasion works best with 100+ bush, LS is mainly a dexxor ability....