• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on "sewn by" clothing and an ice white holiday card...

G

I was curious to see what my "sewn by Hanae.mori" cloak and surcoat matching set would sell for (Pacific shard). I imagine they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them, but does anyone have a ballpark figure or maybe the price of a similar set of items that has sold recently?

Also, as I was claiming holiday gifts across the various shards, I came across an ice white holiday card from last year on Siege Perilous. Any ideas on a price for this item? I don't play SP and am not familiar with pricing on that shard. If anyone was interested in it, I'd be looking for items or gold on Pacific. (I just noticed I cut off the recipient's name on the card - it's to "Iago the Insane").

G

I would not accept less than 5-10mil per sewn by article, but you will certainly see 'expert opinions' considerably lower (1-3) and considerably higher (20-50) with this highest range being for those crafter names and slot pieces which are most appealing to the wealthy.

White cards 3-20 but 6 is rather typical on normal shards, divide by two for SP.

Start high, come down if it sits.