• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on several items

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found these items on several IDOCs and now I want to know wich of them are rare and his corresponding price.

1. Skull with Candle (no Artifact rarity and weight of 2 stones)

2. Wash Basin

3. Wig

4. Cards

5. Wooden Shield (SelfRepair1, Str+10, Dex+10, Int+10, 21 total resists)

6. WarHammer (Undead, HCI6, DI35 and Blessed)

7. Book

8. A Contract of Employment (weight: 90 Stones)

9. Crystal Ball (with an inscription and seller's description)

10. Halberd (HCI2 DI35 and Blessed)

11. Full Set of Phoenix Armor

---

I have some more items like Thigh Boots with Dex Bonus 10, rings/necklaces/clocth with invisibility/teleport charges,... these items has some value too?

ps: the items are on LS shard

P

PoCove

Hi I will shed some light for you ...

1 / Skull with Candle (no Artifact rarity and weight of 2 stones)
As far as I know it is not a rare ...

2/ Wash basin ... Not rare

3/ Wig... is a rare .. Aprox 20+ mil

4/ Cards ... Some of the cards are rare .. These I have not seen .. So they may be old ..

5/ Shield ... The ones with charges are Pre AOS ...Not as rare as old...

6/ War Hammer .. Could be a newbe weapon they were 15 of them from when they re-did Haven ..All of the quest items were blessed I belive ...mods are ok ...

7/ Book is rare because of the small amount of them ... 10-12 mil

8/ A Contract of Employment (weight: 90 Stones) Old semi-rare or Bug .. 2-3 mil ...

9/ Crystal Ball (with an inscription and seller's description) This is from the 300th Anniversary bag (given to all ) This was the rare of the 2 given ...

10/ Could be the same as the Hammer ...

11/ Full Set of Phoenix Armor ... This is from the Last Spring clean giveaway
the full set can be worth 120+ mil ... The rare Nose helm (wrong spelling) is more rare ...

Hope this helps

Cheers ... PoCove

P

punker

I do believe that the war hammer and the hally are blessed old school with the item bless deeds that were given out long ago ( they may have been spring clean-up rewards, the bless deeds.. not the weapons )

R

RichDC

I can tell you that those weapons are definatly not the new weapons from haven. The war hammer looks like a silver vanquishing of old been blessed.

C

Chiera

Hi I will shed some light for you ...

9/ Crystal Ball (with an inscription and seller's description) This is from the 300th Anniversary bag (given to all ) This was the rare of the 2 given ...
the added sellers description happened during a vendor bug a few years ago. IIRC it came from placing the Crystal Ball on the top level of the vendor bag.
I think though that all of the 300th any Balls came with the 'looking into the crystal ball...' you can actually click them and get some answers :)
The other crystal balls used to spawn on liches. They just say 'crystal ball'

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OK maybe I'm out of the loop.
Since when did the skull candle become a daily rare?

And where can I get a wash basin if they aren't rare?

*blink*

The weapons are old vanq weapons someone blessed back in the day.
Idk value of such items.

The playing cards are rare (all cards are rare except for the doom stealable tarot) worth 20-40 I believe.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks PoCove for the PC and the info

About #1: "Skull with Candle" is very different than the "Candle" that spawns everyday on server restart on Covetous fel&tramm (screen: http://www.uorares.com/Multimedia/Images/SpawningRaresImages/spawntallcandle.jpg) and slightly different from the stealeable on doom like the picture below:

(mine doesn't say "Artifact Rarity 1" and have different weight)

About #2: "Wash Basin" It's a rare. "Wash Basin are quite rare. They appeared to be monthly spawners that stopped when UO:R came out." Source: UO Rares Database. I've found in another thread, that a guy sell his wash basin for 20m (http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=124013&highlight=Wash+basin. I'll use that price as a reference on this item.

About #3, thanks for the PC. On another thread a girl sell the same item for 40m but I know that some prices depends mostly on the buyer.

About #6 (WarHammer Blessed) and #10 (Halberd Blessed) I believe Punker is correct because they are old weapons with a bless deed added. For example, the WarHammer WAS: "a Durable Eminently Accurate Silver WarHammer of Vanquishing" Source: See: Armor & Weapon Conversions

So, I still wants a Price Check for #1 (Skull with Candle), #4 (Cards), #5 (WoodenShield preAOS), #6 and #10 (Weapons preAOS and blessed) and #9 (Crystal Ball)

All these items are for sale on Lake Superior, if anyone wants to buy anything my ICQ is 16551611 or send me a PM.

Thanks again,

Carlos

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
IDK why people give price checks when they obviously don't know what they are looking at.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the added sellers description happened during a vendor bug a few years ago. IIRC it came from placing the Crystal Ball on the top level of the vendor bag.
I think though that all of the 300th any Balls came with the 'looking into the crystal ball...' you can actually click them and get some answers :)
The other crystal balls used to spawn on liches. They just say 'crystal ball'
Wow very detailed info!

The playing cards are rare (all cards are rare except for the doom stealable tarot) worth 20-40 I believe.
Thanks guys!

N

NewThunder

11/ Full Set of Phoenix Armor ... This is from the Last Spring clean giveaway
the full set can be worth 120+ mil ... The rare Nose helm (wrong spelling) is more rare ...
Actually this is likely from the Clean up britania program, not the last spring cleaning.

A

Asmodai

lol i know i didn't contribute anything positive to this thread but:

PoCove, that was the worst price check ever.

D

Dirty Old Man

Skull with Candle 10-15 m
Wash Basin 15-20 m

not sure on the cards

pheonix armor with the Nose helm probably worth up to 125-150m

means it is original from the first clean up brit and "not from the more recent asian shard event"

Hope This Helps
Dirty Old Man

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks PoCove for the PC and the info

About #1: "Skull with Candle" is very different than the "Candle" that spawns everyday on server restart on Covetous fel&tramm

Carlos
Oops. Actually your right. It is a different candle that spawns daily in covetous. My bad on that one.

M

Muu Bin

IDK why people give price checks when they obviously don't know what they are looking at.
Because they can?

I suppose some people open their mouths whenever the opportunity arises, while others open it when they feel it is necessary. Take it all with a grain of salt! :hug: