• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on runic hammers...

I

imported_Enigma EB2

really now just WOW, you win the lowest lowball award ever. You wouldnt find me selling one for less than 6 mil. I mean honestly 1 mil doesnt cover the cost of the ingots to get that hammer. I wont even go on about the time and frustration of turning in thousands upon thousands of bods to get it. For 1 mil I would just do a 15 min rat spawn and sell the 120. Why waste Months of time to get an Agapite hammer to get 1 mil. ROFL

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my bad i was told that was the going rate.....if i may ask a price check on the different types of runic hammers that i may find someting in my range....