• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check on Ring

Been outa the game for awhile. trying to get an idea of the cost of things.. found this ring as loot, just curious the value on it? as i have no idea about this stuff now days...any help would be appreciated ring.jpg

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I understand where you're coming from as I'm just returning myself. But usually the most expensive pieces will fit into a few builds, such as sampires, bards, mages, tamers. Using rings/bracelets as an example a tamer/mage won't need HCI, DCI, stamina/dex, and SSI. Instead opting for MR, Int, LMC/LRC, luck, and FC/FCR. This isn't an all inclusive list by any means. And sometimes someone may pay top dollar for something unusual so keep an eye out.

But in general I would simply go to each profession forum on here and see what the popular builds are needing (pvpers tend to pay a little more imho).