• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check On Pretty Elite Composite Bow

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Composite Bow (Enhanced)
40 Lightning
19 Hit Chance Increase
30 Swing Speed Increase
53 Damage Increase
14 Cold Resist

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah I see you want to trade. Sorry man maybe for a heartwood but not a yew. A Yew will only make another bow with 4 mods and isn't really worth it to me.

A

Alex the Gray

I am always shy just 1 of what I'd like. If that cold resist had been "balanced" instead, I'd have of fered you the moon. but my slow arse prefers balanced. If you ever get one like that, drop me a line.
spell, balanced, ssi, di hci. wow...on a composite. I'm all a-shiver

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I am always shy just 1 of what I'd like. If that cold resist had been "balanced" instead, I'd have of fered you the moon. but my slow arse prefers balanced. If you ever get one like that, drop me a line.
spell, balanced, ssi, di hci. wow...on a composite. I'm all a-shiver

[/ QUOTE ]

If I ever got a bow like that i'd never sell it lol..

Its hard a enough to get a nice balanced comp bow on a prodo shard never mind this one...

A

Alex the Gray

I DID make a crossbow, balanced, velocity 49%, luck 66, hci 27%, di 53%. Man, if that damn luck had been ssi- I would have been over the moon in warm fuzzies. But I always seem to be just one mod short of what I am looking for.