• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Price Check on old double slayer bow set

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure this is all of them, but bag includes:

"A Bow of" -

Dragon Slaying
Ogre Thrashing
Elemental Ban
Water Dissipation
Troll Slaughter
Spider's Death
Earth Shatter
Ophidian Slaying
Lizardman Slaughter
Gargoyle's Foe
Terathan Slaying
Exorcism
Scorpion's Bane
Vacuum

"A Blood Drinking Bow"

"An Orcish Bow"

Rough estimate would be great.

Thanks.

M

Metal Man

If these bows are black, and just single slayers then they are not worth very much.

If they are brown that makes them worth a whole lot more.

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're all black, but double slayers. If I recall correctly, they went for 5M+ a few years back. I think the double slayer demon one did like triple damage to dark fathers or something.

C

Chiera

it had to be demon/(some kind of) elemental dbl slayer for the triple dmg to the dark father. And as far as I remember those bows used to be in the 20M range before DF started spamming blood oaths...

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Technically it's not a full set of double slayers, since it would have to be each slayer matched with every other slayer type...which would be (number of slayers)^2. That's a lot of bows...

BTW I still have over 100 of these double slayer bows on Baja. I nabbed a demon/ele from an idoc recently as well. I want to sell this crap, as it is littering up my storage and I don't have an archer.

/shameless plug

C

Chiera

yeppers, I still have a bag full of them too. Also 2 demon/ele slayers. I keep them mostly for sentimental reasons because during the Juka invasion there was a spawn point right next to my poor little shag.