• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on old (1999) rare stuff

F

Firebat

Hi there. I have not played UO for about 10 years, but i have come back. I got hacked back in the day and lost most of my rare museum (65 pieces of ranger armor included)

I managed to save a few rares and i am wondering what they are worth

Also, a wrist watch

Thanks in advance

Attachments

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about the statue. I never paid much attention to those.
The bucket of water should be worth 2 - 5 mil.

The wig is very desirable, a year ago they went for 20 mil, recently I've seen them go for 35-50 mil. Not sure why the big jump (perhaps just an occurance of the right buyers at the right time?).

The full jars, perhaps 50 to 100k? Not sure, I've never been succesfull at selling those.

Hope this helps a little.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full jars are a common thing now, when I pop them on my vendor to sell they go for no more then 15k :( tops. Pop over to the rares forum on the wig, they will give you the best feedback on price.