• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] **Price Check** On Mystic Longsword of Slaughter

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Thank you both for helping me. I have no idea on jewelry and weps so I needed some help!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you both for helping me. I have no idea on jewelry and weps so I needed some help!
Weapons - splinter/hit spell/HLD/HLA (antique and brittle will bring down value) value can be determined by what special moves the weapon has (AI, disarm, feint/Para are generally good.

Jewelry - FC/FCR/EP /DCI /HCI/SSI/DI/+skill (usually +15 or more in a skill) antique also lowers value (but can still be VERY valuable so don't worry as much on jewelry.

That should help you a little. Uo prices can be odd, sometimes I put a brace on a vendor and it sits there at 20m for 2 weeks. I can toss a relatively close brace on for double the price and it may sell in an hour. It's all about what people are playing for their templates. Always start high, some people will spend a lot for what they need.