• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on my latest steal/loot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shinobi

Last night i found, robbed, and killed a rares collector on Atlantic. His name was diablo (sorry if any of you know him). I snooped him, stole his Archdemon Statue, then killed him and looted the rest. I managed to loot a rubble firepit from him, and a bag containing 4 sets of Cards, 1 set of Playing Cards, and a red gem titled "A Fragment Of The Eye Of The Oracle". So can anyone please give me price checks on these items, to be sold on Atlantic? Thanks in advance.

M

MountainBreeze

Re: Price check on my latest steals...

Congrats you are the perfect example of why people hate ATL.. you sir are garbage and then you come on here and brag about what a lowlife you are.. Karma is a batch, i hope it gets you in the @ss

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

Congrats you are the perfect example of why people hate ATL.. you sir are garbage and then you come on here and brag about what a lowlife you are.. Karma is a batch, i hope it gets you in the @ss
LOL @ that.. if you dont like it stay away from fel.. if you goto fel you risk having that happen to you.. oh well too bad so sad.

BUT on topic, nice steals no idea on prices really, ive seen rubble fire pits sell upwards of 100mil sometime ago..

S

Shinobi

Thanks Deaol, lol. Any other price checks would be greatly appreciated.

M

mandosa-nice

Archdemon 100m in stratics i see.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LOL @ that.. if you dont like it stay away from fel.. if you goto fel you risk having that happen to you.. oh well too bad so sad.

BUT on topic, nice steals no idea on prices really, ive seen rubble fire pits sell upwards of 100mil sometime ago..
it wasnt fel...it was luna. they were guilded

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Moron. ^

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Shouldn't this topic have been titled "Price check on my latest scam"?

M

maroite

it wasnt fel...it was luna. they were guilded
Lol so... this dude joined a guild with a rare collector. Stole something from him, then killed him and looted the stuff?

That's kinda funny but sad.

S

Shinobi

Shouldn't this topic have been titled "Price check on my latest scam"?
Sorrrrrrry, mister picky. Fine, price check on the Archdemon Statue steal, and the other loot.

P.S. What did you want me to do? Steal the statue, then as he notices it's been stolen, let him bank the rest of his items? That'd be wasteful...he had to die.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

While I agree with Shinobi it is a darwin world out there.

Still another reason I dont Guild ANYONE

N

Nh'bdy

You know what would be a real kick to this "Diablo's" virtual pants?

Giving all that stuff to me.

All right.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Sorrrrrrry, mister picky. Fine, price check on the Archdemon Statue steal, and the other loot.
I'm just saying that what you did was not thievery, it was just a scam.
It was also a blatant brag. it should have just been a price check thread.
shin i know it sucks to be a thief these days. but dont come to the rares collectors thread to brag about dicking around with thte latest game mechanics. Green killers. Rest in peace K*T. i pray to god Ronin will mean something someday.

S

Shinobi

Lol, i assumed how the thread would go if i hadn't explained it:

Me: "Price check on blah blah blah"

Random person #1: "Hmmm, where'd you get that fragment?"

Random person #2: "Shin you stole that?"

*insert full story here*

I just went ahead and explained it ahead of time, lol. If you consider it bragging, whatever that's fine. Also, while the looted items are a scam, the stolen Archdemon Statue is literally a steal, lol. Regardless, back to the original topic...anyone know about that fragment?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The steal: very nice. The bragging thread disguised as a PC: bad form.

You're better than that, Shin. :thumbsup:

W

Wastelands

All though i agree its really a **** move to guild/kill for loot.
The "rares collector" was beyond ******** to keep that on him while guilded, I wouldnt keep that much stuff on me In a guild Ive been in for 10 years, cause that much money laying in your pack will get you killed in 1 second,by most anyone.

TRUST NOONE!!!!

C

Chaosy

This is not a steal, nor is it an exploit of game mechanics. It's just a classical example of why you should not guild anybody you don't completely trust. I'm locking this to prevent further argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.