• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on Magincia Items lootable "rubbles"

L

Lord Woody

From 100 K and up max price i have seen is 350 k for a very large fern. No premium items for sale ....yet

A Europa player.

G

LOL you have not been on GL...they have been selling stuff at Brit Bank for upwards of 10 million per, and not what I would believe are the premium stuff. And in case no one has told those that were asking before the palm trees are in one piece.

G

In luna on baja I have seen as low as 100k for the 'garbage' style rubble that spawns everywhere up to 8 mill for tent walls. I drooled over a sandstone block that was 2 mill but decided against it.

G

This is only my opinion but based on the number of shards, and the number of buildings on each shard on each facet items such as wall pannels, sandstone blocks, arch ways, etc should not be valued particuarly highlhy, and I have actually seen them for as little as 100k-1m on LS. Many of the plants regardless of burnt or colored should be valued simiarly. I would also be willing to hypothese that the dirt or rubbish graphics will not be considered valuable by the end.

It will be the items like the tent, the firepit, and other decor items especially in desirable hard to find or unique colors which command the most value. Oh and select tree graphics burnt and unburnt

G

Agreed DVI the tent and firepit will be very valuable, I am drooling over Tomas picture in the other thread. But there will also be more just as unique, actual signpost from the buildings, the ladders that are now installed will be good. People actually have wearables as well. I also believe each item in the museum will be made available by the end. If you watch more static items are appearing as the inavsion proceeds thru its stages. If you do Control Shift items that did not display earlier now are. The display cases did not display Friday night, but last night they were. Three stages to watch for, Item Displays with Cntrl + Shift with its real name second stage is item displays as Debris with Cntrl+Shift then turns to rubble and some luck one grabs it. Just from observations during 14 plus hours in Magincia so far this weekend.

G

Not all museum items will be made available in fact on some shards they should not be touchable at all as individual shards have requested they be left intact or moved to a new location to preserve history.

I also feel that items like ladders, clothing, benches, tables, ect may not gain in value as much as some other items b/c we already have those graphics available to us, and you cant tell the difference unless you mouse over them.

I personally wouldnt pay much for a shirt named rubble, but thats just my opinion on it, items such as the afore mentioned ones could wind up being worth quite a bit, but as I said based on their common graphic I personally would not value them highly.

G

YOu may be right we will have to see, but I know that on GL some of the books are now showing up with Cntrl+Shift where they were not before. Other items are not. Just thought of something I will check later on today.