• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Price check on LRC-LMC suit (Atlantic)

Valeria

Visitor
Just coming back to UO after a big break. Trying to better grasp current market prices.

I started building Training Suits (Mage) and am trying to figure out the "next level" of suits. Just built this one and would like to get an appraisal please.
100 LRC
45 LMC
61 MI
31 INT
14 MR
3 FCR
3 HPR
20 RPD
70+ RESISTS

Included is a Mystic Female Plate body armor with Strength Requirement 95. Not sure if that detracts from the value as the SRs on the other pieces are considerably lower and are not female required.

How far above a "Training Suit" is this?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Needs more MR to be used on a tamer. Might work for a mage with high meditation.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the suit is for training magery related skills, u need 100 LRC, 40LMC, all the mr, int, mana increase u can stack + 2 fc, 6 fcr.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try to get at least 3mr on suit piece. 4 would be nice. We get more from other items. I run with 30mr on my tamers.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If the suit is for training magery related skills, u need 100 LRC, 40LMC, all the mr, int, mana increase u can stack + 2 fc, 6 fcr.
Like he said, if your including jewels, you want 2fc 6fcr at minimum

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk