• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on LOADED Vendor deed

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is worth a waaay old "loaded" vendor deed ?

Back in the days, it was possible to redeed a vendor carrying items which now is no longer possible.

So, how many of these early UO "loaded" vendors' deeds are still around ? Just 1 ? Perhaps 2 or 3 ?

Who knows, perhaps replacing the vendor, among the items loaded might be server birth rares or who knows what ?

Anyways, what would be the ballpark of value of such a special and rare item ?

Also, what is the value of a white bank cheque ? Not the yellow ones we have now, but a regular white scroll hue bank cheque as they were when they first came out.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you talking about the "deed for a vendor named ____ 90 stones"?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
White bank checks are usually worth a a mil or so, and if the check is already for a mil, 2-3 mil.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you think it is possible it has items on it... you should place it yourself. :)

Vendor deeds are one point were ALL over 90 stones when deeded.

An' I agree with Captain Norrington. White checks are worth roughly 2x to 3x the check value.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have quite a few that are 90 stones.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Good idea DJAd. So i tried this since test center is currently Great Lakes anyway, and it won't let you. Gives the message "only the original owner may use this deed"

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worth on named deed is 1-2m in my experience, although some names might be more. I sold a "Bonnie" one for higher because it shared Mesanna's RL name.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lol
I was wondering what a "loaded vendor deed" is. Yes I have one of these too. They all weigh 90 stones. You can't place them.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I have 8 or 10 around; paid a mil or less for each.