• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on leppy boots please

K

KyrosUO

Im lookin to buy them and i would like to know what to offer.

Thanks in advance

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very Very hard to tell the difference on these, they usually dont get more than like 5m or so

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can't you get that color with a special dye tub?

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nay, but its extremely close, thats why i said its extremely hard to tell the difference. Leppy boots are actually their own Unique Hue, they are just so close to various other hues that not many ppl ever mess with em.

D

DVI

kyros, it will depend on the title of the boots.

There is only two of course, the first is just simply as it would normally appear, the second is with the addition of the [blessed].

A pair of leppy boots which are [blessed] can easily sell for 40-60m, possibly even more. I could see the non [blessed] version going for around 5-15m depending on the buyer as well.

T

The Home Guild

kyros, it will depend on the title of the boots.

There is only two of course, the first is just simply as it would normally appear, the second is with the addition of the [blessed].

A pair of leppy boots which are [blessed] can easily sell for 40-60m, possibly even more. I could see the non [blessed] version going for around 5-15m depending on the buyer as well.
I beleive i have apair of non blessed i had whole suit. anyone want to offer there are on atl

T

Teufel_Hund

I do have the entire suit on GL...Non Blessed unfortunately