• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on items I'm selling on Origin

L

Lapis

I'm selling the following items on the Origin shard. PM me offers. Please post your price estimates here.

- "Hay" matches the pic of Scattered Hay Type #1 at http://www.uorares.com/Database/ItemCatalog/scattered.php

- Ask/Answer Crystal Ball, Blessed
- "A Wedding Ring" should still be newbied, have not used Item ID on it in years, though
- Newbied doublet, fancy shirt, and half apron. Might have more newbie stuff, still digging through all this junk

- Ethereal Llama
- "Scroll" - I have 11 different colors/directions. They look just like spell scrolls, but just say Scroll and don't do anything but look cool as decor.
- A Wrist Watch

Also NOT selling, but curious on the value of an original 1997 "Happy Holidays!" bag, and a "Happy Valentines Day!" bag (can't remember what year, 1998?).

Thanks in advance for your esteemed input

G

The scattered hay you have is the daily variety, nabbed out front of khaldun (in T2A fel). Heck, if you get up with your server you might be able to grab it yourself since I think the last time I decided to take a jaunt just after server up on Baja I got the fruitbasket, both rocks, and tall candles. Station your character before server down hidden by the small wood enclosed area just south of the tent, the hay you can grab is in the southeast corner of the pen I think, you can barely see a corner of it poking out. To get to khaldun in fel the fastest way you would go to fel minoc where reaper alley is, go through the two caves then run south and west, it's not too hard to find with UOAM.

Erf, but you wanted a price check. Uhm, like 40-50k or so.

Ask and answer ball, like 15k on Baja, put it in a bag and put the bag on a vendor, if you put the ball on the vendor as is it will rename it to 'crystal ball', tho it will still work like normal.

"A wedding ring" - really dunno, I thought the ones we used to be able to craft said wedding band.

newbie items - kind of a hard sell, can't be worth more than a clothing item with a bless deed on em if they are clothing pieces. Scissors sell ok, and I've had requests for weird stuff like sextants, which I never found till a few months ago. Newbie sextant ftw! Too bad that guy quit playing before I found it for him. Stuff like fishing poles are nice newbie items I think, but none of that stuff is going to go for tons of money.

"Scroll" - I think those go for more than the last time I asked about them. There are in fact only 11 types (it bothers me, there should be 12!), unless you are including the reversed blank scrolls, which I love and will come to your shard to buy if you have any. Last I heard a single scroll was like 50k, it's probably up to 100k now, dunno.

A wrist watch - I think I just sold one for 500k, you can probably get a lil more tho.

holiday bag - um a mill? not sure, they always went for much more cause they can be locked down

V day bag - like 10k or something, lots and lots of these around still.

G

Someone on icq just told me that you might have meant that its a full xmas day bag, in which case those go for 25m or so. If it's a naughty bag thats empty, up to 5 mill for it, and for a full one 30-40.

If you're V day bag is full with all the same name cards and candies and whatnot then its going to be about 750k-1 mill on baja. Probably more on a busier shard.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

The scattered hay you have is the daily variety, nabbed out front of khaldun (in T2A fel). Heck, if you get up with your server you might be able to grab it yourself since I think the last time I decided to take a jaunt just after server up on Baja I got the fruitbasket, both rocks, and tall candles. Station your character before server down hidden by the small wood enclosed area just south of the tent, the hay you can grab is in the southeast corner of the pen I think, you can barely see a corner of it poking out. To get to khaldun in fel the fastest way you would go to fel minoc where reaper alley is, go through the two caves then run south and west, it's not too hard to find with UOAM.

[/ QUOTE ]
The thick (Heavy Variety) hay does spawn, but the Scattered Hay, Type #1 doesn't. Unless I'm very mistaken.

G

Aye I am confused as well.
Are you saying the thin hay is spawning?

G

No, I'm saying that there are two types that I know of - thin hay that doesn't spawn and thick hay that does. I know of no kind of server birth thick hay that doesn't spawn.

L

Lapis

My hay is the thin stuff. I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

The xmas and valentine bags are empty, alas. I do have my newbied champagne glasses that go in the xmas bag, but that's all. I think I have one valentine candy, too.

G

Ok, I'm just totally dumb. You said type #1, I just thought you were referring to the first pic of the grouping. I even opened up the page several times. Ahhhh...yeah. Senility, here I come!

Thin hay I'm not sure what it goes for nowadays. Used to be like 3-5 mill a while ago, so its probably 2 to 3x that now. So like 15ish. But then again maybe its a lot more for all I know.