• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Ice Blue and Ice Green Greater Hiyru`s on LS

G

Also wondering what the rarest color is....

Got a couple diff colors tonight and one dark green lesser but no clue what to charge.Don`t wanna rip anyone off.

I

imported_Sarphus

The rarity is shown in one of the locked threads here.
I've sold the dark green ones for 4 mil I think.

G

Right on,I seen the rarity page there but was at a loss as to what to ask when sellin time comes. After viewing all the pics/colors of Hiyru`s,I`ve figured out that I got a dark green lesser,ice blue greater and ice green greater hiyru.

I had put in my profile 200k for the ice`s,lol. If ya sold a lesser for 4 mill I`d say I`m a lil outa touch with todays UO economy lol. I been away from UO for a number of years,just trying to figure out fair prices. Was hoping fellow LS tamers that had experience in selling these could shed a lil insight in what they`ve sold them for.Thanks Sarphus!