• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Fire Beetle

G

What's the going/acceptable rate on getting one? I've decided that one of them and a packie is the best way for my miner to get stuff done faster.

And just checking ... one FB + 1 packie = 4 follower slots, but only 2 stable slots. Right? This guy has 0/0/0 on tamer-related skills. Will he be able to handle an FB with zippidy in them?

Thanks!

I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

<blockquote><hr>

What's the going/acceptable rate on getting one? I've decided that one of them and a packie is the best way for my miner to get stuff done faster.

And just checking ... one FB + 1 packie = 4 follower slots, but only 2 stable slots. Right? This guy has 0/0/0 on tamer-related skills. Will he be able to handle an FB with zippidy in them?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

The last time I bought a fire beetle, I think I paid 20k for it (since it is a lot harder to get than the blue beetles, although having peace and/or honor would make it much easier).

As for the slot, you are correct, the fire beetle takes up 3 control slots, but only one stable slot, so you should be good, including bonding with no tamer skills.

G

Kewl! Would ya? I'll toss in something special for ya ... and no, it is not new pants for Chango!

I

imported_Evilminion

Add me to that list, heh. Happy to have something for my tamer to do! Whoever you catch online first will rustle up a beetle for ya.

I

imported_Fran Fury

<blockquote><hr>

Add me to that list, heh. Happy to have something for my tamer to do! Whoever you catch online first will rustle up a beetle for ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I was thinking! Not that I mind helping out because I don't but I was very happy to have something for my tamer to do.And my mare was starting to miss me I have been spending too much time with my pup and dragon I think
Poor mare was so excited he killed the first beetle. I think the not listening to me was a little payback for being stabled so long.

G

Thanks again, Fran ... FyreBugg is resting safely in the stables for a week or so before we journey forth.

Lindy and EvilMinion? Thank you for the offers ... I do appreciate it.