• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on Chesapeake event item 12/9

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious what this is worth, I have no idea how many total were looted.

I'm not sure if I want to sell it or keep it.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!

I'd like to sell this, accepting offers, it is currently on Chesapeake.

[Will consider trades involving Posedion's Treasures (really only want the chest) and/or transfer token on Atlantic or Catskills.]

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I have to decide if this is worth taking a trip to the Sakura rares fest to try and sell, seeing as there is no interest in it at all.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its a shame we dont know how many were dropped! i like this item, but if there were 100's of course the value will be affected!

sadly i dont have gold on your shard, are you accepting gold on other shards this might help with offers?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, 10 dropped. Our EM doesn't give out numbers, but the general consensus on the chat channel that night was that there were 2 per king crab, 5 king crabs were spawned.

I am entertaining all offers, so gold on other shards is acceptable. (I'm just not sure how a trade as such is handeled?)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you need a third party broker, I'd be happy to assist for free.

You give the item to the broker and after the buyer pays you on whatever shard, you tell me when the money is confirmed and I'll hand the item to the buyer. All identities confirmed thru ICQ before trading.

Pretty simple.

There are many that would be glad to help, no need on getting scammed at Christmas time :)

Even the forum moderator has free brokering advertised in his signature...