• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on bugged stack of arrows

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
i would keep hold of it, because battle lust is currently broken and doesn't do anything right now. But it might work in the future and might be in demand. It's 2 reforge mods so i would maybe pay 30 mill, maybe more, when battle lust does something. But don't enhance it, sell it unenhanced so the buyer can adjust to fit their needs.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I picked up a stack of arrows like that on the ground in Luna and locked them down in my house hoping they would turn into that many arrows someday.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its smarter to put them into a quiver and use them as infinite arrows, ¡¡¡ but i'm glad you are so lucky to find them in luna ground !!! As you can't even find them on vs. Please from now on just refrain yourself from posting on my threasds. You are no longer welcome into them, troll.

Cap plz ban this amusing stratics user from my post. Thanks

@Captn Norrington

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its smarter to put them into a quiver and use them as infinite arrows, ¡¡¡ but i'm glad you are so lucky to find them in luna ground !!! As you can't even find them on vs. Please from now on just refrain yourself from posting on my threasds. You are no longer welcome into them, troll.

@Captn Norrington
Sorry to prove your rare item is not so rare. I'll post where I want and it will not be removed unless my post is not Relevant. :dunce:

Infinite arrows sounds good tho, Ill have to try it. Thanks

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

@Captn Norrington
I have had a few sets of these bugged arrows.
I have tried putting them in a quiver to have the infinite arrows.
Unfortunately, it only counts as 1 arrow.
Once I shot 1 arrow, the stack poofed for me.
I'd just accept them for what they are. Cool deco.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Please keep comments constructive and in a positive nature when responding to price checks. A price check is just that, a check to see the value of an item or items so that the poster knows what they have and what it is worth.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are they from idocs like gold piles over 60k

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a couple from idocs, ifin I can remember the next time I see one I will see if I can unstack it.