• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Berserker's BARDICHE?

C

Connor_Graham

Those were running around 15mil on Pac last I'd heard. Could be more by now.

R

RestlessLA

had one on my luna vendor on LA for a few weeks at 3 mil and couldnt get it sold... but then again LA is a broke shard

G

I was bored so I checked Luna on every shard for you,

Cats: 1 @ 3m
Napa: 1 @ 3m ( from 3 days past )

All Other Shards: 0

I

imported_Lariat

One thing to note on these, they seemed to drop with random mods. Yours has 26 Stam Leech, 41 Life Leech, 40 DI (seems to be standard) and 6 Fire resist.

I have one with 45 Life Leech, 38 Magic Arrow, 11 DCI, 40 DI (again, this seems to be standard, like the slayers), and 6 Cold Resist.

So the price on these will vary from bardiche to bardiche, depending on the mods.

R

RestlessLA

ya they all have 40 di cuz they are considered mystic weps and all mystics have 40 di

G

the price shouldnt vary much at all b/c theyre useless as a weapon. the slayers were applicable to the event and may never be useful again, the mods are generally of no desire, and the weapon is simply to slow. I wouldn't pay more or less based on the mods b/c no one should actually be using one of these to fight with.