• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on Barber Scissors(pic)

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price check on these Barber Scissors (Baja).

Also a price check on a blue and green tent deed (baja).

Thank You

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have a rough estimate of the value on these scissors? Is it because no one has ever seen any for sale?

Thank you

:bowdown:

R

RenaLynne

Wow, I want some! Sorry cant help you tho, never even heard of them...

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o, they come up for sale once in a while. It is a server birth. As for amount its basically whose ever willing to pay without feeling bad if it ends up on certain list.

icq me, I'll make an offer 123172317

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price check on these Barber Scissors (Baja).

Also a price check on a blue and green tent deed (baja).

Thank You

I have a pair of barber scissors, trust me they do not come up often. I have not seen any for sale in years and I have had mine for about 7 years. To my knowledge, they have never been duped, so be careful of who you sell them to. I would also be interested in buying yours as well. I have been offered 200m for mine in the past and turned it down, as i didn't want to see a zillion pair out there.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To everyone who sent me a pm about these. I will start a auction on here tommorow morning. So everyone who is interested will have a chance.

O

Orc

Awesome,but i guess some duper will be make u an offer u can't ignore.....

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you tell us about how you got your pair of the scissors? Thanks.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A extremely old classic house fell the other day. It was a 2 story that was placed all the way against a keep. Got 2 tent deeds and the scissors from it.
So im pretty sure they are the original server birth ones from baja. Most of the stuff in the house was old (Armor Weapons etc)

S

Starla

Hopefully this serverbirth ends up with a good collector if not it will end up the same story like the usual dupes. :sad3:

M

mask-z

Sell to me, you'll be sure that's will not re-sale or dupe
Please Icq me i'm on your pm :)