• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check on amazing Clean Splintering Warfork 20 Splint, 50 Hit Lightning, 20% Hit chance increase , 60% Chaos damage

wingnut

Adventurer
So this is the warfork:
20% Splintering
50% hit Lightning
20% Hit Chance Increase
4% LMC
60% Chaos Damage

So this means you can enhance it with Bronze and It'll be 100% elemental of the time most of the time (4/5 hits), and 20% of the time it will be 40% elemental 60% physical.

So whats something like this worth if i decide to sell it instead of keep it for myself?

Thank you all in advance

Attachments

Last edited:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I sold a similar (but 100 fire) warfork for 150m recently. I've found chaos weaps are harder to sell, people dont like to gamble on it. Just trying to help ya out. If it were 30 splint or had HLD it would be worth lots more.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

wingnut

Adventurer
I sold a similar (but 100 fire) warfork for 150m recently. I've found chaos weaps are harder to sell, people dont like to gamble on it. Just trying to help ya out. If it were 30 splint or had HLD it would be worth lots more.

Thankks a bunch, I have an hatchet thats all energy, 50 hld, 20 splint, and can be imbued either lightning or fireball at 50. Could you give me an idea by what lots more would mean for that? i know hatchets are good cuz AI/didarm, but I'm out of touch with prices for this.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thankks a bunch, I have an hatchet thats all energy, 50 hld, 20 splint, and can be imbued either lightning or fireball at 50. Could you give me an idea by what lots more would mean for that? i know hatchets are good cuz AI/didarm, but I'm out of touch with prices for this.
Imbued weaps wear out fast in pvp. If you had say a 100 ele bokuto with 20+ splint 50 hld and 50 fb you could get 500m+ (if clean) probably more. If something needs to be imbued onto it, it greatly lowers value. Lots of people have 75 energy resist, so energy isn't as valuable. Fire and poison are the money because they compliment corpse skin.