• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on a tunic (clothing item, not armor)

W

Winder UO

tunic
sewn by lady skarmodarna [blessed]
exeptional
blessed

also
a double blessed jesters suit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

tunic
sewn by lady skarmodarna [blessed]
exeptional
blessed

also
a double blessed jesters suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tunic - 8-12m push for the higher end b/c its double tagged, generally without the "made by/sewn by" they sell for about 5-10.

Jesters suit - if the blessed tag is in brackets about 3-5, if not then about 200-500k. Jesters suits tend not to be very popular clothing items, so expect it to sell slowly unless someone wants one for a collection or happens to prefer them.

G

Where are you finding this stuff? Several millions on the Jester Suit, several more millions on the Sewn By. What Shard are you on?

G

Whoa DVI, we posted simultaneously. I was not responding to you, but to the original poster, and was asking what shard he is on because I and a few of my friends collect those pieces!

W

Winder UO

The tunic is on drachenfels, the jesters is on europa.

Jesters has blessed in both brackets and not.