• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on a Repeating Xbow

G

40% hit fireball
40% hit poison area
40% hit lower defence
25% ssi
13% energy resist

unenhanced... also wondering whether I should try and Yew enhance it, as there is no point putting any more ssi on it, or just leave it as is. Ultimate disrupting weapon, especially in team fights

G

It's a nice bow. I would not try to enhance, leave that to the customer. With my luck, it would break for sure. I have a bit more luck with ash, but it does not need it. The only problem with it is that the hit area will often proc instead of the fireball. That might be OK in theory but I have never been impressed with the hit areas. Maybe someone else has a different opinion who has actually pvp'd after renaissance. As for price, if the above is not a problem for the buyer, I could see it selling for 2mil, as I've seen similar bows sell quickly for that price in Luna. However, I have also seen things like this sit at an asking price of 30mil. I have no idea if they ever sold. You might want to start at somewhere between these two extremes and see how it goes.

G

Thanks for the quick reply! I will probably shove it on auction at 7 mil then I guess and see how it goes!