• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on a Mug of water please!

G

A friend of mine is brokering an account for someone and while going through the account he found this item that neither of us have seen before. We were unaware if it was a common item, a server birth, or something given out during some sort of event or quest thread. Any idea on what it is, its history, where it came from, its value would be appreciated

If it does have any value, and anyone is interested in purchasing it feel free to pm/icq me and I can put you in contact with the person brokering the sale of the account.

Thanks!

M

mdacc#one

its just a blue glass mug. You can drink the water out of it and fill it with milk or water again. The price is not the water in it but the mug itself. Its worth few mil.

G

i paid 30 mil for one of those mugs a few months back on chesapeake