• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] price check on a few rares

• Thread starter murmandamus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

murmandamus

Scattered hay " thin hay"
A necro book thhat says "Happy 6th Anniversay UO!"
A corroded box
Ceramic mug
Bucket
Bucket of water

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bucket and bucket of water are the same item, about 3-4 mil, box is a quest item from a year or 2 ago, worth maybe a mil. not sure on the mug. the hay is worth a decent amount, the book worth the most. Hope that helps a little bit, i like rares but buy them so infrequently i really dont know current prices on stuff you dont see for sale alot.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Mug is worth the most. Pretty sure its worth more than the 6th Anni necro book.

E

El_Cid

Yeah Ive got one of those mugs, that is deffinately worth the most. Not sure on an exact price but im sure its 10mill+

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scattered hay " thin hay"
A necro book thhat says "Happy 6th Anniversay UO!"
A corroded box
Ceramic mug
Bucket
Bucket of water
Are you selling?
What shard?
Id be intrested in the necro book

Thanks

Thunderz

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mur, saw some of that hay for 9 mil at a place that usually sells stuff cheap. Hope that helps :)

M

Monty Hall

First of all, Nice to see someone that like Feist as well. I am also Murmandamus on the Atlantic shard. So Tiny Dancer go make me a Sammich!!! The Necro book I'd price @ 15m or more, since it is a wearable. All of the 6th Anniv. items are rather rare to come across for sale. The Ceramic Mug is an old server birth and I've noticed in the last year a Huge following for these items.

E

El_Cid

First of all, Nice to see someone that like Feist as well. I am also Murmandamus on the Atlantic shard. So Tiny Dancer go make me a Sammich!!! The Necro book I'd price @ 15m or more, since it is a wearable. All of the 6th Anniv. items are rather rare to come across for sale. The Ceramic Mug is an old server birth and I've noticed in the last year a Huge following for these items.
Glad to know that the srver births are still holiding value, ive also got a mandrake root so ill keep them cheers

M

murmandamus

All of these items are on Chesapeake and will be put in the Rares festival that will be going on here soon.