• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check on a Few Items

First: a full leprechaun suit with boots and full mug of ale from 1999
lepsuit.png
Second: Colored staff with special name that's apparently an GL EM item from 2010. It's sort of a neon purple, just highlighted
atorch.png
Last: A stack of 8 bandages that stack weirdly
weirdbandage.png

Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know the bandages are stolen from healer shops, not really worth anything, still obtainable same as the copper/silver/gold wire, dried herbs, oddly stacked ingots, etc etc.

The green mugs go from 500k-1mil usually, that’s the standard price, but you will see them for as low as 250k to 10 mil depending on who’s selling them, and if others are available on VS to price check against.
The only other piece in that suit that is really worth anything is the Boots. They are regular leather, and as far as I know the only regular leather boots you can obtain the 1109 hue in. It’s a shot in the dark, but I would say probably 50-100 mil if you found the right buyer, maybe a bit more.

No idea about the staff though.

On another note, I would be interested to know the green hue # for the rest of the Lep clothes. I have heard that it’s obtainable with a dye tub, but I have personally never seen that verified as well.

The clothes are hue 578. Probably pretty easy to get, as I think it's a normal dye tub color. The boots are indeed 1109. And the Mug is 68, if you were wondering.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The clothes are hue 578. Probably pretty easy to get, as I think it's a normal dye tub color. The boots are indeed 1109. And the Mug is 68, if you were wondering.
Thanks man, I have always wondered, yeah that should be easily obtainable.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The boots would be more desirable if they were (blessed). I think I had someone offer 100m for a pair of (blessed) ones, so not sure what an unblessed pair would fetch. Also, you can make fur boots in 1109 out of cloth so you can get boots in that color, just not "boots".

The boots would be more desirable if they were (blessed). I think I had someone offer 100m for a pair of (blessed) ones, so not sure what an unblessed pair would fetch. Also, you can make fur boots in 1109 out of cloth so you can get boots in that color, just not "boots".
You mean like these?

lepboots.PNG

For the longest time they were the only decent black (but not pure black) boots you could get. I lost quite a few pairs back before Trammel and item insurance and the eventual bless deeds.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You mean like these?

View attachment 107306

For the longest time they were the only decent black (but not pure black) boots you could get. I lost quite a few pairs back before Trammel and item insurance and the eventual bless deeds.
Those look a little dark to be lepy boots. Regular (blessed) boots and thigh boots normally go for 40-50 mil. Especially since you can dye Sandals black now, and not to mention you can dye boots and thigh boots with the “black natural dye” which is about as dark as you can get without being pure black. The ones @Dryzzid of Atlantic was talking about are the lepy boots which are 1109 that were blessed back in the 90’s or early 00’s with a cbd. Those are the ones that go for 100m

Those look a little dark to be lepy boots. Regular (blessed) boots and thigh boots normally go for 40-50 mil. Especially since you can dye Sandals black now, and not to mention you can dye boots and thigh boots with the “black natural dye” which is about as dark as you can get without being pure black. The ones @Dryzzid of Atlantic was talking about are the lepy boots which are 1109 that were blessed back in the 90’s or early 00’s with a cbd. Those are the ones that go for 100m
Those are 1109 leprechaun boots. Pretty sure I used an Item Bless Deed on them from the original Clean Up Britannia event to stop myself from ever losing another pair.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, like those :) I have two pairs left from the old days. I agree, they were the only suitable "black" pair of boots back in those days. I didn't care for true black either.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are 1109 leprechaun boots. Pretty sure I used an Item Bless Deed on them from the original Clean Up Britannia event to stop myself from ever losing another pair.
Now just pair those with some coal Ringmail, an emage robe, some neon hair and a g-staff. Lol, good times.

Yep, like those :) I have two pairs left from the old days. I agree, they were the only suitable "black" pair of boots back in those days. I didn't care for true black either.
I have three, I believe. One's the blessed pair I use for myself, then there's the one I keep with the full suit, and there's another pair being worn by another character I think. Never much cared for true black, though I probably made hundreds of the dye tubs, while selling them at the Vesper bank for 10k each or just giving them away.

Now just pair those with some coal Ringmail, an emage robe, some neon hair and a g-staff. Lol, good times.
Used to have a full suit of coal ringmail, not sure what happened to it. Probably in my old house that fell 15 or so years ago. Now I just have a couple of coal Ore and 12 ingots. Not sure what those are worth these days either.