• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on a few items please

R

Rainey

These items are on Great lakes, and i am wondering if anyone has an idea of their values:

1 Rubble Ship Bow(i think its called the bow, its the front part of the boat, pointed part at the very end)

Full set of Assassin Armor

Bowl of Crane Soup (GL event item)

I thank anyone in advance that can give me any ideas of the values of these items.

G

The rubble ship piece is probably worth around 15-25 million Also I saw someone advertising an assassin suit for sale at 70 million gold.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

short after crane soups were out, i think its almost 2 years ago, i saw 2 sold for about 15m and 20m individually on GL. price now could be doubled or bit more higher, say, around 50m.

full assassin is very variable in price but i often saw leggings and gloves were going for about 30m a piece months ago on GL. i think a full set can be 70m but price might be somewhat dropped.

for ship bow i agree with JC. very desirable for one who collect ship parts.