• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on a bracelet

O

originian

I know not really a rare item but you guys usualy dead on with price checks

I got a bracelet with
+12 chiv
fcr 3
fc 1
+12 LRC
+9 Spell Damage Inc

what would somethin like that fetch?

Thanks in advance

G

I'ld say around 1-3 mil maybe, it doesnt have any dci, or hci, and if you're a pvper the cap for sdi is set at 15. So if you use hom you already have 10sdi, kor you have 12, crystalline 20, and scrapper 25. So you essentially wind up with only 3 mods on the brace, fc/fcr/lrc.

G

at least? For a 1/3 with 14 lrc and 1 mod that is definitley useless, and another that is questionable outside of pvm, and isn't nearly as useful as dci regardless of pvp or pvm?

Might as well just get an orny if you're only concerned with fc/fcr/lrc b/c at least then you get 2/3/20 and lmc er

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just need some lrc on my brac because my suit isnt 100% only about 93% with all 70's you would be suprized how many times I cant cast even with only 7% fail rate.

Besides orny is 40m

G

pfft orny can be found for 32-38m I sell 1-2 a week for 36m, and its mods are far superior to that brace so the increased price is justified.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if I had an extra 36m laying around sure, but seeing as I dont might as well get something else for less

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
1-3 sounds pretty low to me. I sold 1/3 15 lrc and like 4 dci for 8m on Atlantic at wbb like 4 months or so ago. I would say the sdi should add to that a bit. Just my opinion though.

G

its possible but really comes down to the extra mods as a pvp brace the sdi wouldnt be as desirable as dci.