• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on 3 items please

• Thread starter Chainseeker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

feath

on europa;
cards; 40-50m
tarot; 150k-500k
egg; i dont know, but i'm drooling.

T

Teufel_Hund

Don't sell those Tarot cards for 500k. those are not the Doom Stealable. Those are server birth Tarot Cards so around the same price as the cards I believe. The Dragon Egg about 75m

F

feath

Don't sell those Tarot cards for 500k. those are not the Doom Stealable. Those are server birth Tarot Cards so around the same price as the cards I believe. The Dragon Egg about 75m

can you show me the difference between the stealables and the server births? i never could see the difference!

E

Elbryan Uthador

I would be willing to give you 60M for the egg on Napa.

K

Kratos Aurion

can you show me the difference between the stealables and the server births? i never could see the difference!
The most noticable difference is one says "artifact rarity 4" or something like that, and the other one doesnt.

Actually.. Thats the only difference:thumbsup:

P

PoCove

Nice items .. are these gotten by stealing them ... or the right place right time thing ??

A

Annienox

Yeah I would like to know how to get either of the cards. I'm in Legends if that matters and WHERE THE HELL DID THE EGG COME FROM!!!!!!!!! :love:

C

Chainseeker

The cards came from an IDOC. The Dragon Egg was from an event on Napa. I am not 100% sure, but I think there were 28, and 15 of them were turned in for a jade statue. They came from pregnant wyrms that spawned on a skinny island in Tokuno.

Elbryan, I know you recently paid 80 mill for an egg on Napa, so we both know 60 is too low.

F

feath

i would give you 80 mil for the egg - would you split the xfer cost with me?

E

Elbryan Uthador

The cards came from an IDOC. The Dragon Egg was from an event on Napa. I am not 100% sure, but I think there were 28, and 15 of them were turned in for a jade statue. They came from pregnant wyrms that spawned on a skinny island in Tokuno.

Elbryan, I know you recently paid 80 mill for an egg on Napa, so we both know 60 is too low.
It was 75M, but yeah I have one so I wanted to start out low. Is there anything you might be looking for in trade?

Armor?
Weapons?
Scrappers?

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The most noticable difference is one says "artifact rarity 4" or something like that, and the other one doesnt.

Actually.. Thats the only difference:thumbsup:
they face the opposite direction from the doom stealable as well

N

NewThunder

Chainseeker,

Thank you for a great trade, those items will look nice back at my pub on Legends (if I ever get it designed just right).

A

Amathist of PoC

Does anyone know if the eggs where ever on other shards?

C

Chainseeker

The only way eggs got to other shards was by transfer. They came from a Napa event.

C

Chainseeker

Chainseeker,

Thank you for a great trade, those items will look nice back at my pub on Legends (if I ever get it designed just right).
I hope you enjoy them. I am sure they will be better there than in a box in my house where only I got to see them.