• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check of 182% Intensity Black Cu Sidhe?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Start it at 700mil. Its a little better than the one i have.
100 mil for color
500 mil for scrolls
100 mil for training

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Is this for sale or are you looking for an estimate ?

Scroll cost alone is 500m. I think the above estimate seems reasonable

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI if interested. Here is a Cu that starts at the max stats they can get:

Max tamed Cu

Here is what you get when yo try to put your stats on:

Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

If it matters, you have an exploit Cu. Otherwise you need to contact Cah with those starting numbers that you tamed it at.

The intensity stays the same though building. A 62% will be a 62% when completed. The 185 kinda gives it away...

Andyf

Adventurer
Where do these exploit cus come from? Saw some guy on ATL with one of these last night. Like 170 barding difficulty insane stats.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
They are like prepatch pets. The devs fixed the bug but didnt delete all the exploited pets.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where do these exploit cus come from? Saw some guy on ATL with one of these last night. Like 170 barding difficulty insane stats.
Max barding difficulty is 160. But you cant use that as a guide. You can put some really dumb things on a pet and get barding diff high. Many frost mites have there's at 160 because they have so many points to use.

The exploits were done twice a long time ago.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
The exploits caused major mayhem then, and lots of people lost good pets due to the changes that followed to try to nullify them.
People that were unaware, paid a pretty penny for some of these. Some had outrageous stats. Some are probably still around, especially exploited Cus, and Cus were the main ones exploited.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
To answer his question, my dog has 250 less hp, but 100 more mana, non exploited. So... his had 784 more training points than mine. Nothing to major, mine will kill just as well, and if it can kill my dog, it will kill his.