• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check Needed on Rares & Rubble

Rafman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, couple of questions.

I need a pricecheck on:

1. Crude Corroded Manacles

2. Bracelet of Binding, but when you highlight, it only says, in red letters: The Balrons Chain

3. Ship Claim Ticket

4. Old Necro Regs (I have few, I don't know if any are worth more than others): Wyrm's Heart, Bloodspawn, Dragon's Blood, Brimstone.

5. RUBBLE.

Is there a price check guide anywhere to Rubble pieces? I have a full collection of different rubble pieces I want to get rid of, and I know some pieces are rarer than others, but no idea how to price it out.

Thanks for help. If anyone wants to buy any of these items by the way, reply here or icq me #239169239, as I will be selling them. They're on Atlantic.

Thanks,