• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check - Made By

S

SSLeather

I normally see people with clothes made by and such but I have a chest here made by. How much is this worth?

Thanks!

G

Hm, I see the version without brackets all the time, but not often do I see chests with brackets. I'ld say at least a few mil, maybe more.

What shard are you on, and are you interested in selling it?

S

SSLeather

its on Chesapeake atm but im transfering it to atlantic.

I would sell it if the price is right of course =)

G

Well if you decide to sell it once you get it to atlantic, let me know!

ICQ - 247-299-718

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a tool kit with a made by and in brackets as well dbl exceptional any1 kno what this is worth?

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
idk how to post pics so ill try to describe

it looks like the the modern 1s not the square 1s more of an oval tinker tool

G

hm, well ive never heard of or seen another aside from yours. [Blessed] & [Exceptional] items genereally range from around 1m to sometimes as much as 15 or 20m depending on the item and how badly the buyer wants it. If the toolkit is as difficult to find as I'm guessing it must be I would place it around 7-10m. The only reaosn it wouldn't be more is bc its only good for deco, and can not be worn.

red72

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right if any1 wants to see it its on gl gimmie a icq or leave a pm icq290457859

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen toolkits before. They used to go for approximately 750k-1000K. The wooden chest would generally be worth bit more as you can actually use it and it can be a natural part of your house lock-downs.

G

This isn't asia, not everyone understand the numeric representations here!