• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check: Large Tower

N

Naomi

Large Tower - Trammel - 71o 58' N / 57o 14' E (Atlantic)

NW of Cove, Just E of the Guard Outpost, and directly on the road.

Can anyone give me an idea of what this may be worth please?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just a wild guess, but at a 16x14 footprint with less storage than a custom 18x18, I'd imagine it would be slightly less than an 18x18.

18x18's go anywhere from 20-25mil (at least that's what I've seen them advertised for lately on Atlantic), so I'd guess a large tower would go just under that. 15 mil maybe?

The roadside location could be good or bad - good for someone looking to use it for vendors, bad for someone looking for privacy (though foot traffic isn't what it used to be in UO!) :)

Personally, I'd like a roadside location. I'm shopping for a large tower, actually, so if you've got one to sell, PM me!