• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check+Infor on some Old Servers

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi recently obtained some nice items and was wondering prices and any info on the Lava, also Lava is animated. Thxs

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Last time I saw that lava tile it was in Hemisphere's collection that was supposedly hacked. I remember it being worth a lot. Considering what a hole just sold for, maybe 2 billion in today's gold prices. The center piece on the sandstone table is very hard to come by, and again I believe it might also have been in Hemisphere's collection. The sand stone table without the middle is easily worth over a billion, so with the middle, it might go for as much as the lava tile if not more.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check that link, that museum was listed on MAY 18TH, 2001 - the last time I saw this back in 2008, the lava tile was in Hemisphere's collection. Believe me if you wish, or don't.
Exactly and that is the museum that fell where it was obtained. How you saw that in the link was how it fell.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Interesting that means there are at least 2 of them out there, since I know for a fact that Manticore owned this lava tile, sold it to Hemisphere where it remained until he claimed all his items were hacked.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Sonoma lava tile has been at that same museum since I started playing way back in 2001. Is a real shame to hear that museum fell and the items will leave our shard.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Sonoma lava tile has been at that same museum since I started playing way back in 2001. Is a real shame to hear that museum fell and the items will leave our shard.
Atleast they didnt decay like I think the curser on Pac did . Anyway thanks everyone for replys, I think I will be holding onto table and Lava. If anyone wants to view items they are located at my museum on Pac, New Mag, Tram near black sparkle thing in road. Also added a couple nice Seer items on display.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were only 2 lava tiles to begin with. I had them both. I sold one to Maglenda along with other goodies and the other one to Hemisphere. Both originated from Sonoma. It was a gift to me by an IGM.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were only 2 lava tiles to begin with. I had them both. I sold one to Maglenda along with other goodies and the other one to Hemisphere. Both originated from Sonoma. It was a gift to me by an IGM.
As cool as that item is now I can only imagine how cool it must have been back in the day. Thanks for the information on that.