• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check - How much are these worth? From Great Lakes

I

Issy

Hello All,

I am looking to sell a few items but I am wondering about there worth. I don't want to over or under price them.

Can anyone tell me about these items?

Regular Crystal ball –

200 diamonds Necklace. ( the necklace is colored purple , that is right, it is is purple.) -People keep asking me if it is a different metal but the answer is no. IT was not made with a different Metal.

A Set of Ruby Jewlrey – 5 rubies necklace with a 2 rubies Earrings (gold) -

100 Diamonds Wedding band ( gold) -

Whispering rose –

AOS rose ( green ) -

A Bank check worth 5 ( Yellow) -
A Bank Check worth 0 (Yellow) -

Vet Reward picked years ago. It is a Golden robe but I’m told it is named differently than the robes now? Here is what it say’s line by line –

A Golden Robe -
Blessed
2nd Year Veteran Reward
Weight : 3 Stones
Strength Requirement 10

A Deed For A Vendor Named Rowan -
Weight: 90 Stones ( Yes , when I deeded this Vendor she still had things on her but that was 6 or 7 years ago and I cannot for the life of me remember what she had on her. I don’t know what to do, keep her and open her up? , will I still see what’s on her? Will it be worth it? I donno) some people have suggested to put her up as a Ultimate Lottery Item….

A ticket – “ This is half a prize ticket! Find and target another Ticket. This ticket will only work for YOU, So ( then nothing) , Blessed . -

Dark bottle of Pink Champagne
Champagne flutes ( is it worth more to sell one or two as a set?)

Jaana’s Hangover Remedy

Tear Kite Shield - Weight 5 stones – Durability 120 % - Self Repair 1 – energy 1% - Strength Requirement 20 – Durability 160/160

A Metal Shield of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Weight: 6 stones – Fire resist 1% - Strength Requirement 45 – Durability 60/64

A Kite Shield of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Weight: 7 stones – Energy resist 1% - Strength Requirement 45 – Durability 67/69.

A Shepard’s Crook of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Weight: 4 stones Etc…

An Executioner’s Axe of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Etc….

Heavy Crossbow – Crafted By Jedi /bowfletcher – Exceptional – Etc

Half Apron of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Etc..

A Runebook Of Exceptional Quality – Blessed – Etc..

Runebook Made By DreamWalker [ Exceptional] – Blessed – Etc..

Runebook [ Exceptional] – Blessed – Etc…

And I an entire set of Armor made by one person that is Eceptional –
Like it is leggs , arms , gloves, body, gorget and all saying – (item) - ( Crafted by so and so) – Exceptional – Etc.. I have three sets , one made of Agapite, one made of Shadow Iron and one made of Bronze. I don't know if what it is made of wilkl make a differance.

The last item is extra odd - The item is a Scorp ( tinker tool) but it does not say it is. the item is not titled at all. All it says is.

"Of Exceptional Qaulity"
" Exceptional"
"Uses remaning: 118"
"Wieght : 1 Stone"

Thanks again for any help.

Issy

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Here are a few items I know the price of:

Crystal Ball Blessed – “ Looking into the Crystal Ball, Thou doth See Swirling Mists in whitch words form, Ask and be answered” -
I sold one on auction for 300K on europa last week.

Regular Crystal ball –
For sale on vendors 50 to 100K

Whispering rose –
Depends a bit on the name, about 100K

AOS rose ( green ) -
Around 50K

Vet Reward picked years ago. It is a Golden robe but I’m told it is named differently than the robes now? Here is what it say’s line by line –

A Golden Robe -
Blessed
2nd Year Veteran Reward
Weight : 3 Stones
Strength Requirement 10
This looks like a normal golden robe to me, but I can be wrong.
Normal golden robe price: 300 to 500K

A ticket – “ This is half a prize ticket! Find and target another Ticket. This ticket will only work for YOU, So ( then nothing) , Blessed . -
Almost worthless as people won't buy them usualy, plenty around, about 50K on player vendors usualy

Dark bottle of Pink Champagne
About 10 to 20K, the nicer looking real pink ones sell better

Champagne flutes ( is it worth more to sell one or two as a set?)
These are easyer to sell, 20 to 50K, alone or as a set

Then most of the old items that have the [exceptional] tag will find a buyer I guess, no idea about the price.

Hope this can help.

I

Issy

Thanks, It is a good start to my list.

Anyone have any idea about the rest of them?

200 diamonds Necklace. ( the necklace is colored purple , that is right, it is is purple.) -People keep asking me if it is a different metal but the answer is no. IT was not made with a different Metal.

Weight: 90 Stones ( Yes , when I deeded this Vendor she still had things on her but that was 6 or 7 years ago and I cannot for the life of me remember what she had on her. I don’t know what to do, keep her and open her up? , will I still see what’s on her? Will it be worth it? I donno) some people have suggested to put her up as a Ultimate Lottery Item….

Jaana’s Hangover Remedy

Tear Kite Shield - Weight 5 stones – Durability 120 % - Self Repair 1 – energy 1% - Strength Requirement 20 – Durability 160/160

A Metal Shield of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Weight: 6 stones – Fire resist 1% - Strength Requirement 45 – Durability 60/64

A Kite Shield of exceptional Quality – Exceptional – Weight: 7 stones – Energy resist 1% - Strength Requirement 45 – Durability 67/69.

Like it is leggs , arms , gloves, body, gorget and all saying – (item) - ( Crafted by so and so) – Exceptional – Etc.. I have three sets , one made of Agapite, one made of Shadow Iron and one made of Bronze. I don't know if what it is made of wilkl make a differance.

The last item is extra odd - The item is a Scorp ( tinker tool) but it does not say it is. the item is not titled at all. All it says is.

"Of Exceptional Qaulity"
" Exceptional"

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks, It is a good start to my list.

Anyone have any idea about the rest of them?

Jaana’s Hangover Remedy

"Of Exceptional Qaulity"
" Exceptional"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello, *sheds a little light*

The 200 diamond necklace may only be worth it's value in sold diamonds, very little, and since it's alone (i.e. no other 200 diamond pieces) that too lowers it's value to collectors. However, since you mention it being purple, that leads me to believe it's sigil. Sigil jewelry is rather rare, let alone a diamond piece. That may bring up it's value a bit, but not in a huge manor. Possibly top selling price may be 500k-1mil.

The other mentioned jewelry pieces are in the same barrel as any other normally found old jewelry, regardless of # of stones and type imbued in it. 50k each.

The wedding band is slightly different, for only that it's newbied (can't insure it, naturally blessed), yet only 1 of a potential piece set. So perhaps 200-300k.

Bank checks, imo, face value. They can still be made.

Vendor deed. Some gauge this value on the #of stones in weight the vendor has, i'm not really sure, but I've seen em go for 500k-1 mil. The name may even pin a few more k on it. I'd place the vendor if I didn't get at least 500k for it since that's a low price to see whats on the it (if you can at all).

Jaana’s Hangover Remedy. I think this is no longer the item u get from the hag's quest, therefore, it can be categorized as a rare item. I'm positive there still are lots of these around and wouldn't put more than 25k on it.

The clothing weapons and armor with the double exceptional status fluctuates depending on what item it is, but generally no more than 100-150k each. The rune books are slightly different in that they are a bit more difficult to find, with the crafter's name in the top line being the most difficult, and the one with [Exceptional] also on the top line coming in a close second. 300k and up for those imo.

As for the suits of armor, the wording on the top line of each piece is the defining factor for an accurate price check here. It could be a difference of a few dozen k, to several million per suit. Pictures help with this one, or if ya like, I could visit you, take the pics and post em for ya.

Finally, your scorp/not scorp unfortunately prob won't fetch much more than a few k. tops prob 15-20. Tools never really made it on the 'rares to have' list for many. Even with the "Of Exceptional Quality" tag instead of what should be there, this pre-AoS item (like many others of this label) prob won't ever see more than 100k in the coming years.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a famous character named Rowan on Great Lakes from one of the auction houses. You might want to post on the Great Lakes forum about your vendor deed. I'm sure someone could tell you how to contact him, and I'll bet he'd buy the deed. I think it's worth about 1.5 million.

The "Of Exceptional Quality" scorp may sell for 250k - 500k. I've sold some items like that on a Luna vendor in that price range, although the market definitely fluctuates. But that's not a very common item, and it seems SOMEONE collects them!

S

Sorcon Gartius

All those vendors have 90 stones, so don't deed him. The only good part of deeding him was the bug w/ sandles, but that's long past.

I

Issy

Thanks for the information!

Thanks everyone again for your information it is much aprciated.