• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check: Green Mug & Dirt Patch

B

Broli of CKS

Jus as the title states; got em from IDOC.

Also is "Someone's Dagger" rare? If so/not lemme know what its worth. Thanks =]

G

Green Mug 50-100k empty 100-300k full
Dirt patch 2-5m
Someones dagger - 100-300k, ppl try to sell for a mil or more, but its not particuarly rare

I

imported_kray2s

is dirt patch really 5 mill??? icouldnt sell one for 2 mill

i guess it the same dirt patches we r on about lol (luckily i have another locked at my house)

T

themaster879

I have a full green "A Mug of Milk" is that what the filled one is called?

I

imported_kray2s

I think they were filled with a variety of things - milk being just one of the possibilities!

T

themaster879

yay i own a green mug of milk from 1999, i bet its sour!

G

The dagger I can't sell for well under 10k on my shard. Not rare - just mildly useful for those without newbied daggers to cut things up with. Or thieves in Fel.

Q

Qikdraw

Weren't the original green mugs just filled with ale? Thats all I ever remember seeing them filled with. Now I see em filled with just about anythng though.

Qikdraw

G

I have a green mug of water. I found it in the woods east of Britain in 1999. I think you can fill them with anything.

D

Duncan O'Shay

I don't understand why there is a $50k increase for a full mug. I can go wee wee in a cup and sell it to you for $50k. You can drink and refill the mugs.

"Someone's" Dagger is a item drop from Crystal Serpents in Prism. It is a quest item for one of the people at the end. Nice to have a blessed dagger thou.

Dirt patch is from the forest lord spawn in Ish. Rare drop, but there are plenty out there. As long as you have karma, its not hard to challange that spawn. Fun in addition. Dye it blue and make it a spash of water!