• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check for Armor of the Horselord gauntlets! Added Pix!

G

A friend of mine has a pair of Armor of the Horselord Gauntlets, and is considering selling them. Anyone have any idea of their value?

If anyone is interested in buying them, feel free to pm/icq me 247-299-718

As of right now the item is located on atlantic, and the buyer would be responsible for picking them up. Although he may be willing to negotiate transfer costs.

Thanks!

S

Soam414

Never heard of them. I thought it was a new quest item looking at the mods hehe.

G

old Halloween event armor. there's a full plate suit + a blue looking scythe to the set.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes....except no one has ever put together a full suit.....theres even a helm (to a headless horseman....irony?) and gorget....?=/ lol....i used to own the arms, legs, tunic and scythe never found ne other pieces tho till now

G

Lair Spirit on Oceania has almost a full set as well i think he just needs scythe and gloves.