• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Price Check - EM Event Gladiators Collar

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings,

Can I get a price check on the EM Event Gladiator's Collar. I don't remember we added a blessed dead or if it dropped blessed.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 8.45.09 AM.png

Thanks!
Frederick

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It came blessed. I have two myself. You want to see if it is a duplicate or not. Meaning, can it be sold on a vendor or auction safe?

May be less desirable since the recent event had serviceable mempos. However, I still find them as useful.

The value, I would say took a hit as a result of the event. May be able to sell to a collector who is in to rare items for 400-500 mil?

However, test the market and see what you can get. What I say isn't gospel or written in stone, my friend.

Good luck!

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Discord,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. I will check to see if I can put the item on a vendor.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want to see if it is a duplicate or not. Meaning, can it be sold on a vendor or auction safe?
This is not a valid means of checking for real or fake anymore. the system was flawed and would sometimes make genuine things non-vendorable during shard transfers and to my knowledge the system has been abandoned (however things that were made non-vendorable are still that way). And since this was originally a unique item, you can assume that any you see for sale are from the dupe from back in the day.... which is why it was added as a replica version later on.

That being said, there is validity in checking it though, since things that can go on safes or vendors do sell for more than non-vendorable, partially due to perpetuation of the non-vendorable items being dupes, and partially due to them being more of a hassle to sell since the 2 most common in game means are removed.

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This is not a valid means of checking for real or fake anymore. the system was flawed and would sometimes make genuine things non-vendorable during shard transfers and to my knowledge the system has been abandoned (however things that were made non-vendorable are still that way). And since this was originally a unique item, you can assume that any you see for sale are from the dupe from back in the day.... which is why it was added as a replica version later on.

That being said, there is validity in checking it though, since things that can go on safes or vendors do sell for more than non-vendorable, partially due to perpetuation of the non-vendorable items being dupes, and partially due to them being more of a hassle to sell since the 2 most common in game means are removed.
Thank you for the feedback as I was unawares. :)

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings Discord,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. I will check to see if I can put the item on a vendor.
Most welcome. As I noted above, the current market may command the value. I wouldn't settle for pennies on the dollar, however.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And since this was originally a unique item, you can assume that any you see for sale are from the dupe from back in the day.
Mhh I'm a show me kind of person - What is your documentation that supports that 'any you see for sale are from the dupe" method?

I have had a Crystalline ring that was not vender-able. So I personally have experienced it. Could it be from dupe or as your pointing out > transfer, who knows.

the system was flawed and would sometimes make genuine things non-vendorable during shard transfers and to my knowledge the system has been abandoned
I'd also like to see your documentation that supports they abandoned the method. It would be nice to be able to show people that document if we ever happen to get an item that can not be put on a vendor.

The Gladiator's Collar we have can be put on a vendor and we will be auctioning it once it gets transferred.

Thanks
Frederick

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mhh I'm a show me kind of person - What is your documentation that supports that 'any you see for sale are from the dupe" method?

I have had a Crystalline ring that was not vender-able. So I personally have experienced it. Could it be from dupe or as your pointing out > transfer, who knows.

I'd also like to see your documentation that supports they abandoned the method. It would be nice to be able to show people that document if we ever happen to get an item that can not be put on a vendor.

The Gladiator's Collar we have can be put on a vendor and we will be auctioning it once it gets transferred.

Thanks
Frederick
The wiki here shows that the Gladiator's Collar was a unique item.
Gladiator Collar
The asterisk next to it shows that it was heavily duped in the past. The items from the past that were shown to be duped were released in replica form as champ spawn rewards (lt sash, calm, pacify, etc..). Since there was only 1, it is impossible to tell which was the original and which were the duped ones. It doesn't really matter at this point because it is accepted that a majority of the older rares have been duped. It's just part of the market price now.

I have no documentation of the non-vendorable item mechanic being abandoned and turned off, I just heard it somewhere. I know it had issues with the transfer situation causing things to become non-vendorable (i personally have a few items i bought on vendors on off shards and then transferred to resell but they were inadmissable after the transfer). Perhaps they fixed that broken aspect of it and it correctly identifies newly duped items now and only makes them inadmissable, but that's not what I've heard.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was indeed an unique item because I was the owner of it when it was still unique. I was also the one who blessed it and enhanced it back then. So all the versions you see now came from that one. I sold it long ago then about a year later, the duped version showed up on the market.

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I certainly appreciate your feedback Restless.

Manticore, thank you so much for coming though and I think your knowledge really does prove what Restless was saying. I highly doubt we have your old one. Question, did you get it on Baja?