• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Price Check - Angel Gift Box

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just curious on the pricing for these gift boxes, not sure how much it varies by color.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly the value of these continue to drop. I would imagine because they are still obtainable through the green holiday tickets. They hover around the 18-22 mark for the most part, unless it's the 2 tone "pink/purple" box. (Not sure of the current value of those). Some shades will command a slight bump, adding another 5-8 mil depending (like the black one for example). Still, a fairly steep decline in value from just a year ago.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I sold all of my angels last year. had around 70 of them. This year the price droped from around 30m to around 20m and i fear it will keep dropping on the regular colors.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the bright blue is higher, the two-tone higher than that, the neon pink the highest. I sold my last neon pink for 80mil.

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Here are the ones that I have --- how would you rank them? Multiple shades of blue / green / yellow.

angelboxes.jpg