• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price Check and Dissuction On this Bracelet

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A friend of mine just got this bracelet and asked me to post on here for a price check...this bracelet is NOT for sale he made that clear when even I offered a ridiculous amount lol basicly he is just looking for what it might be worth..also ideas of what be perfect temp for it.

Human Bracelet:
focus +5
Magery +20
Str 10
Dex 10
luck -100
Ep 25%
fcr 4
fc 1
ssi 10%
damage increase 25%

this is real I have seen it in game

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thats what I thought too lol told him don't know what's its worth but give him 5b for it and he said nope its his first non cursed legendary and he won't sell no matter what's offered..lol but he still wants to know worth

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly he's better off selling that to mith..he's the only guy with the gold and imagination to make all those mods useful..but it's a sick piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 eval
120 resist
115 mage real w/120 cap
105 med
90 weapon skill
90 tactics
80 poison

use a -15 mage wep, 1/2 ring with ep enough DI for 35 point ai's and some sdi or + med maybe.. nice bracelet

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need find a nice 0/3 20hci brace..r
eforge tunic/sleeves/glove/legs 5dci 3mr then imbue
/15dci on wep sash slither
crimmy
desp quiver
5hci gorget
Totem or prismatic
Possible but a stretch..a few nice shame pieces would make it easier for sure

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice, yet totally impractical. Sort of falls into the orny category. Ton of intensity, but some of it wastes jewel mods and messes up your suit.

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crimmy
desp quiver
5hci gorget
Totem or prismatic

Ya, it'd take alot of work to put a suit together around it and probably not worth it in the end, but I'd still try if I had the brace ;)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Nice, yet totally impractical. Sort of falls into the orny category. Ton of intensity, but some of it wastes jewel mods and messes up your suit.
Agree about this bracelet. Orny is useful when you need to get 4 FC for a paladin.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
crimmy
desp quiver
5hci gorget
Totem or prismatic

To get use of tons intensity on this bracelet you need to sacrifice tons intensity on all other equipment.

For example, you suggest to use 5 armor pieces 500 intensity each. You could reforge with barbed runic 5 armor pieces 600+ intensity each. And you spend may be 50-100m per piece.
The bracelet itself has about 1000 intensity. So it just compensates what you lost on armor. This means wasting 5b just to get headache fitting Magery in one template with DI/SSI.

P.S. This bracelet may be used in cheap (reforged with hci/dci then imbued) suit. And to use it you must forget that it has magery. For example, it's a good bracelet for 2/6 Bushido Paladin.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
we actually came up with a idea for a build around this bracelet and tested on TC wasn't to bad and since most the armor I made and don't use so wont cost him a thing to make the suit
skills he went with was
100 magery (120 with bracelet )
120 eval
120 magic resist
100 sword
100 tactics
100 focus (105 with bracelet)
80 poison

running a elf to use the woodland armor I have to make up the HCI

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we actually came up with a idea for a build around this bracelet and tested on TC wasn't to bad and since most the armor I made and don't use so wont cost him a thing to make the suit
skills he went with was
100 magery (120 with bracelet )
120 eval
120 magic resist
100 sword
100 tactics
100 focus (105 with bracelet)
80 poison

running a elf to use the woodland armor I have to make up the HCI
having focus would junk ur 30sdi focused mage stuff, so by having focus you effectively have 15sdi just so you know.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Didn't know that I thought that was only on skills like bushido /ninjitsu hood to know frees up the head spot for what ever now was gonna run kasa or hat or magi for the extra SDI but no point of capped at 15 with focus

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id probably make a 150 stam archer mage tamer with that jewel.
The only problem i see with it is lack of sdi. i dont think a pure mage template would be worth doing with it. impossible to fit in the 30 sdi along with 45hci unless you paired it with another really good artfact
artifact ring would have to look something like

35ep
15hci
18sdi
2fcr
1fc

Even then i could only work it out to have 28 sdi

There would be 3 options if i was going to use.
Use with faction gear
Use with orc helm and clockwork leggings filling
Put dci on ranged weapon

could also do a mainly fighter template with really low magery, 120 evel, and 100 anat, 80 healing. add in poisioning, spellweaving, or myst and might have a decent hybrid temp

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You can make 30 SDI with ring and kasa (18 ring, 12 on kasa) I have a ring he is currently using : 18 SDI 15 HCI Ep 25 damage 25% 1 luck
Using a woodland set each piece is
5 HCI
8 lmc
8 stam
8 mana
20 lrc
2 mana Regan

4 armor pieces + ring and d quiver give 40 hci
He uses a 2 weps both pre patch Sc fc 1 with 15 dci one has hit lightning (his fork) and a Kryss with Dmg increase

Using a shield with 15 dci sc no - mana Regan 3 hp Regan 2 soul charge 20 reactive para (uses arm disarm macro for shield when pots needed)

Uses inquisitors to make up the missing fcr

With wep and shield + garb and sliter that's 45 dci

Now since apparently focus drops your SDI cap from 30 to 15% kasa won't be used so made a bone helm thats 8 lmc 20 lrc mana Regan 2 stam 8 Hci 5 to make it 45 HCI

Stats nude are:
100 (110 with bracelet 140 with pots)
60 (80 with bracelet crimson and quiver, 110 with pots)

Hp 135 I believe With pots
Stam 150 with pots
Mana 152

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
many of you (not all..) are heavily underestimating what it takes to build a good, happy, functional tactics mage suit. you can piece one together fairly ok... stats don't matter as much, but the regens can be a game breaker.

Really think it through.. i mean ur talking about a ring with ep.. but you want to hold a shield. ur talking about running a woodland suit, but not accounting for how to regen your mana... some of you are worried about stats instead of basic neccesities.

That takes me to my point. soemtimes it is easier and better to build a suit that DOESNT utilize the 1000 intensity awesome piece, than it is to try to fit it in with pieces around it. those pieces need to be perfect.

Last edited:

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now he is thinking about dropping his dex by 25 and putting it in int and just do some minor reforge for 5 HCI on studded and loseing the mana increase

So if do that with pots stars be
135 hp
125 stam
145 mana
17 MR
6 HPR
55 lmc
100 lrc
Fcr 7
Fc 2
SDI 18 (15 on cap)
45 HCI
45 dci
10 SSI
65% damage increase

I believe thats all of it

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey I totally agree with what you say..me personally I just offered to buy it to just have it lol...I don't like and never will like a caster without med and 17 Mr with only 105 focus to me won't cut it to slow on the mana Regan unless he does what he did to me on tc disarm,poison,fireball spam ai my ass to death lol...two hands full with pot chugging is off to me also but that's because I suck lol...him on the other hand he's a ninja at that crap drop shield chug equip shield like it never happened...all player prefrance I guess

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make 30 SDI with ring and kasa (18 ring, 12 on kasa) I have a ring he is currently using : 18 SDI 15 HCI Ep 25 damage 25% 1 luck
Using a woodland set each piece is
5 HCI
8 lmc
8 stam
8 mana
20 lrc
2 mana Regan

4 armor pieces + ring and d quiver give 40 hci
He uses a 2 weps both pre patch Sc fc 1 with 15 dci one has hit lightning (his fork) and a Kryss with Dmg increase

Using a shield with 15 dci sc no - mana Regan 3 hp Regan 2 soul charge 20 reactive para (uses arm disarm macro for shield when pots needed)

Uses inquisitors to make up the missing fcr

With wep and shield + garb and sliter that's 45 dci

Now since apparently focus drops your SDI cap from 30 to 15% kasa won't be used so made a bone helm thats 8 lmc 20 lrc mana Regan 2 stam 8 Hci 5 to make it 45 HCI

Stats nude are:
100 (110 with bracelet 140 with pots)
60 (80 with bracelet crimson and quiver, 110 with pots)

Hp 135 I believe With pots
Stam 150 with pots
Mana 152
True, but using high level gear, it has to worth it for the overall suit as someone else said. like i said, i think its possible to make a "worthy" suit. cant fit 18 sdi on a jewel tho with 50 ep (which you really need for a tank caster to utilize the 10ssi) and wouldnt be first choice in headgear. maybe faction kasa. my first choice would be faction folded steel or orc chief helm tho

btw im not trying to argue or anything lol, i just enjoy thinking about gear / template options as do many others in this forum :)

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey argue away lol I don't mind..gives me prospective on how the game is played now adays...I've only been back in game for a year after and very long break...figured I'm paying for my accounts might as well play it..last time I pvped with a mage...armor only said Exceptional and weapons said Vanquishing etc...
The set up he has right now is 50% ep 25 on that bracelet and 25 on ring....
As for the Tala and worthless without picture post..if this item was mine be darn sure their be a picture ( once I figure out how to open paint on windows 8 hate this pos lol) when I talk to friend again I'll have him email me a screen shot and then I will think about posting it not very hard though since I can careless about your post not trying to be a ahole but has nothing to do with what this topic was about as a matter of fact besides Multis comment everything been off topic so guess I'll change title to price check and dissuasion

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh man i totally missed the ep on the bracelet. i must have had my set up im working on in mind which unfortuantly doesnt have ep on my good 1/4 bracelet.

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many of you (not all..) are heavily underestimating what it takes to build a good, happy, functional tactics mage suit. you can piece one together fairly ok... stats don't matter as much, but the regens can be a game breaker.

Really think it through.. i mean ur talking about a ring with ep.. but you want to hold a shield. ur talking about running a woodland suit, but not accounting for how to regen your mana... some of you are worried about stats instead of basic neccesities.

That takes me to my point. soemtimes it is easier and better to build a suit that DOESNT utilize the 1000 intensity awesome piece, than it is to try to fit it in with pieces around it. those pieces need to be perfect.

Yep, you'd need most of the other items to be as crazy as the bracelet to be able to make temps like these work well. If you have the gold and time, it'd be a fun challenge.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey no worries smoot you only missed a mod on it at least you didn't try and make a elf thrower like me WHOOPS!! Lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, you'd need most of the other items to be as crazy as the bracelet to be able to make temps like these work well. If you have the gold and time, it'd be a fun challenge.
I have one great setup, cause i have some good pieces, but those good pieces arent jewels. i jst strive to get what i believe are necessities and avoid the "extras" until i feel i can fit them in. for a tank mage, 10ssi, ep, and all those extra stats on that brac are just extras to me

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
damn I just got a ring that would go perfect with this bracelet to bad it was cursed :( its: +15 magery, night sight, -100 luck, ep 35%, dci 15%, sdi 18%, fcr 3, ssi 10